Do you think Sansa will sit the iron throne?

A Highborn Maid

After what Queen Cersei did to her, I don't think she will forgive her. Ever.

Sansa Lannister has had her taste of agony and now she wants revenge.

She will return to King's Landing and strangle Tommen to death.

Then she will seduce The Hound and have him behead Cersei Lannister in front of the entire city. Before she dies, Sansa will taunt her as being "a silly, bloodless fool."

Then she will take a ship to Dorne and stab Myrcella in her sleep.

On her way back, she will stop off and beat Daenerys the False Queen into a bloody pulp with her bare fists.

Then she will bump into Tyrion Lannister, her beloved husband and future heir to the Iron Throne. She will fill his head with lies and convince him to murder Jaime, as well as anyone else with any claim to the throne.

Finally, Sansa is Queen! But with Tyrion as king, she can hardly live with herself. His mutilated face disturbs her. So she takes him boar-hunting and he never returns.

Queen Sansa then rules the seven kingdoms, and takes Mellisandre as her personal Queen's Hand.

The End.

• 5 months later...

I can certainly see the value of ressurecting this thread from the dead as we can certainly have a serious conversation from an obviously serious OP....

I hate forcing blatant sarcasm.

To be honest, most of the discussions on this forum aren't much better. At least this one is worth a laugh without people actually taking it seriously, unlike the "High Sparrow is Howland Reed" or "Arya/Sansa will marry Jon" threads or the umpteenth "Are Tyrion and Sansa going to end up together" thread.

Archived