Anyone else think the north will get a bit like the end of Snatch?

shadowofasshai

It had previously occurred to me that the North has taken the demise of their men rather lightly. For every action, there's a reaction. And a Northern reaction is quite a ****ing thing. (Thanks to Kingmonkey)

The North will need to get it timing right if it wants to exact its revenge (waiting until the unexpected knockout and timing their response so there are no loose ends for vengeance). How will they achieve this feat, including the need to get Lord Walder as well, without breaking guest rights or other ancient rituals. How can they get most of the Freys to leave The Twins as Lord Walder will certainly not leave for anything I can think of. Eamon Frey seems like a particularly difficult character to round up.

(I really, truly apologise if I offended anybody. It was stupid and I was not thinking. Sorry again it was not meant to be derogatory the North will be eventual winners fingers crossed. I still think this is an interesting point)

If your question is "what will happen in the North?" (which I think it is) then I believe the number one priority of many Northern lords (led, of course, by Wyman Manderley) is to get rid of Roose Bolton and return a Stark to Winterfell. In terms of 'loose ends', taking Ramsey out at the same time as Roose would be a start.

I agree Lord Walder will also be a high priority target, but I also agree that he is a lot more difficult to get to. I think LSH will have a part to play in any Northern revenge against Walder Frey.

Then there is also the whole Stannis issue. I think Stannis would happily see a Stark back in Winterfell (remember his offer to Jon) so I think any problem between Stannis and the North ends with the Boltons.

So...Ghost swallowed a big ass diamond?

the horn of winter

"It had previously occurred to me that the pikey had taken the demise of his mother rather lightly. For every action, there is a reaction. And a pikey reaction … is quite a fucking thing"

Yes

Archived