Who is the 'nicest' character?

A Highborn Maid

I'm going to say Brienne. She answers to nobody but herself, and she never indulges in cruelty, scorn or judgement. She is the genuine article - not a fake moral caricature like Ned Stark.

Another contender is Jaime. He is kind and loyal.

I think Sansa is nice but there is definitely a lot of pent-up bitterness there and I think she could lash out at any moment, maybe even kill someone.

I also liked The Widow who lived in Volantis. Nice lady.

Davos. He's about as moral as Ned or Brienne, and thanks to his background has a bit more invested interest in the benefit of the working class.

Also, no offense, but you've got of a bit of anti-Sansa bias showing. While she has bitter moments (as someone in her situation could generally be expected to have), it's hardly a dominant feature, and her lashing out seems pretty out of character.

Oh nevermind ! OP is currently opening plenty of trolling thread. The inclusion of Jaime makes sense suddenly. That one was more subtle.

Yeah, "Come for the slightly interesting question, DON'T stay for the trolling" should be this thread's slogan

Another contender is Jaime. He is kind and loyal.

I think Sansa is nice but there is definitely a lot of pent-up bitterness there and I think she could lash out at any moment, maybe even kill someone.

Guess which one of these two actually killed someone?

You get points for this.

I LOVE Shireen. I'm annoyed that they made her mother despise her in the TV adaption, because she's a lil' angel, despite the burnt face.

Right?! She's too good for that world. She'd make a great queen if she ever got the chance, imo.

You get points for this.

I LOVE Shireen. I'm annoyed that they made her mother despise her in the TV adaption, because she's a lil' angel, despite the burnt face.

Well you got bonus point for the Shireen love.

Right?! She's too good for that world. She'd make a great queen if she ever got the chance, imo.

I still confuse selyse with shireen

for a sec there i thought you were trolling and saying good stuff about selyse :dunno:

Archived