Watch, Watched, Watching: A Playlist After My Own Heart

Grand Moff Mithrandir

The Community rewatch has been going really well. I've torn through the first 3 seasons but now I'm dreading having to rewatch season 4. The problem with season 4 is that it's so dull.

I've also been watching BBC's Sherlock. This is my first time watching the show. I'll admit it took me a while to get into it, I think the runtime plays a huge factor. I'm on season 2 now and I'm hooked. Cumberbatch and Freeman are great but I was a bit underwhelmed by the fellow who plays Moriarty.

Boyhood is premiering in my country in September, it's gotten so much positive feedback and I cannot wait to go see it.

What next; Hannibal season 2, Bates Motel, Utopia season 2??? After Orphan Black I need another TV show to binge watch.

Either Hannibal or Utopia :D I haven't seen the finale of the second season yet, but all the other episodes of Utopia were great. And Rose Leslie is fucking scary in it, her best performance by far. Hannibal has Mads Mikkelsen, so that alone should be incentive to watch it :P

I started watching Bates Motel. Gave it up, very disappointing.

Isn't one of the actresses Katara from M. Night Shyamalan's The Last Airbender?

Boyhood is premiering in my country in September, it's gotten so much positive feedback and I cannot wait to go see it.

The movie was brilliant imo. I was surprised that I didn't find a thread on it on here to be honest. It's a long movie, but I was disappointed when it ended.

Watching Pokemon myself. Will soon be finishing the second season they have on Netflix. I think I might finally be learning to accept that Ash is a dumb fuck who will never get a new Pokemon, or evolve one.

:frown5: :crying: :bawl:

Here, this will cheer you up :D

*blank stare*

Actors and actresses, I struggle to remember who is who :P Plus I've never seen the Last Airbender

Wow, protect your innocence than. Do not watch it, it's horrible. I wish I had been so lucky :crying:

I like The Returned. It's creepy and disturbing but rather enjoyable. It's also French, so unless you speak the language, you'll be watching with subtitles.

I keep recommending that show to people as not too many seem to have watched it when it first aired.

Edit: Watched like 2 episodes of Hannibal? Every time he sad 'this is my design' I couldn't help but laugh.

I like The Returned. It's creepy and disturbing but rather enjoyable. It's also French, so unless you speak the language, you'll be watching with subtitles.

I keep recommending that show to people as not too many seem to have watched it when it first aired.

Edit: Watched like 2 episodes of Hannibal? Every time he sad 'this is my design' I couldn't help but laugh.

I enjoyed The Returned a lot and I'm looking forward to season 2. Does it start soon?

I watched the first 2 episodes of Hannibal and having doubts already. I might give it a few more episodes though.

I just watched Sin City: A Dame to Kill For and it was pretty...uninspired I guess. I loved the first one and this one was just flat and seemed forced in every way. Eva Green was great(and naked a lot) but everything else was pretty weak. Jessica Alba's whole story arc was just terrible.

Archived