Watch, Watched, Watching: A Playlist After My Own Heart

Grand Moff Mithrandir

I just watched Sin City: A Dame to Kill For and it was pretty...uninspired I guess. I loved the first one and this one was just flat and seemed forced in every way. Eva Green was great(and naked a lot) but everything else was pretty weak. Jessica Alba's whole story arc was just terrible.

I did go see it today, and uninspiring is the perfect description for it. The timing of this one relative to the last one... my head hurts. Eva Green was sublime though.

Just watched Thor 2. Left it this long because I read a lot of negative stuff about it but I liked it. Loki is always awesome and Chris Hemsworth amuses me. The dark elves were a bit shit(not enough screen time) but I wasn't too bothered about that.

I'm watching Tyrant, The Knick, Outlander, The Last Ship, The Leftovers, and The Strain.

Looking for a new sword and sandals epic after recently finishing Rome.

The first season of Rome has been on HBO.I forgot how good that was, and it makes me want a lot more of Mance on GOT and Titus Pullo for Victarion.

Am I the only one who likes Seasons 2, 3, and 4 of GoT better than the first. I love them all, but 1 is ranked last for me.

Yeh you would be the minority on the forums, especially if you haven't read the books or read them after you watched the show. Season 1 is easily the best season.

The first season of Rome has been on HBO.I forgot how good that was, and it makes me want a lot more of Mance on GOT and Titus Pullo for Victarion.

And Polly Walker, I don't care for which role. Her Atia was just incredible.

Archived