Will Jon Snow become Jon Stark?

Ser Jonny Loker

There are many, many, many, many... many theories theorizing that Jon Snow will be brought back by Melisandre or Bran. Additionally, they say that his being reborn (possibly as Azor Ahai) will nullify his vows to the Night's Watch.

Now, over the course of the last book with his POV chapters and references to him in "Feast" it is pretty safe to assume that he has risen to the occasion of leadership. Barring certain flaws, like the fact that he loses all his friends when he becomes Lord Commander, he has serious potential to govern or maybe even rule. So my question is... will he be reborn and take the position that was offered to him by Stannis and marry that hot wildling not-princess, becoming Jon Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North. The entire concept made me really excited when it came up the first time and in the event that he is in fact brought back from the dead, isn't that the natural course of action? Of course, it all hinges on Stannis actually becoming king.

THOUGHTS.

Maybe when Melisandre resurrects him. When Stannis is defeated by Bolton, the other northern lords will make him Robbs Successor as per Robbs Decree.

So he will be lord.

UNLESS RICKON IS FOUND AND DELIVERED TO WYMAN MANDERLY

I doubt it. He's refused the opportunity to become Jon Stark already, going there again would be pointless.

And I sincerely hope he never gets WF, it should belong to Robb's true heir, Bran.

I would agree with this, but it's unlikely that Bran will get it, so it'll likely go to Rickon and, if not him, Sansa.

Hopefully he will become Jon Stark, but because of Robb, not Stannis. And I sincerely hope he never gets WF, it should belong to Robb's true heir, Bran.

Indeed. I forgot about that. Actually, that was one of the things that made the Red Wedding so sad to me, just thinking that there was no one left to carry out the Young Wolf's final wishes. I guess those wishy-washy Manderly-men.

Maybe when Melisandre resurrects him. When Stannis is defeated by Bolton, the other northern lords will make him Robbs Successor as per Robbs Decree.

So he will be lord.

UNLESS RICKON IS FOUND AND DELIVERED TO WYMAN MANDERLY

If Bolton is alive no Stark can rule the north. Stannis will prevail

I don't think Bran will ever make it back to WF in person, I believe Sansa deserves WF, although a mad Rickon will get it and personally I think Jon being legitimised as either Jon Stark or Jon Targaryen will be really epic at first. Yet I bet he will fail in taking WF, the throne or any castle except the castles on the wall.

He wouldn't be changeing his name, he would just be using the one he was given by his parents when he was born.

He will still go by Jon amongst his family and friends but his official title will be Viserys Targaryen

Lyanna was too busy making Ned promise to protect her son, and Rhaegar was dead. They never got to name him

Except Roose would never allow that. They need to remove Roose and Ramsay before a Stark can rule

Stannis and Ramsay will war each other.

Whoever wins will be defeated by the other northern lords.

It's a win win situation

Stannis and Ramsay will war each other.

Whoever wins will be defeated by the other northern lords.

It's a win win situation

But will Davos find Rickon or Jon realise his parentage in time. Don't forget by the time the battle of WF is over, the Greyjoys and Aegon will be well into their attacks, sansa could have revealed herself, the white walkers could've attacked the wall, Howland Reed, the Blackfish and the BWB could've attacked the Freys... It's not exactly a guaranteed win

Archived