Football LXXXIV - Expecting League champions vs runners-up match tonight

baxus

Angel will soon be crushing Mario Zabaleta coming inside on the right wing, scoring again, and again, with sluggish Demichelis and Kompany fouling themselves to red cards.

Only quoting this for posterity so that if Calibandar edits it again we still have a record.

New favourite post

Ah, the lesser known of the Zabaleta brothers. Are City trying to sign him too?

Yeah, that's the one. We've bought him to sit on the bench in a deliberate attempt to sabotage his career so I'm told. Because we're bastards like that

Angel will soon be crushing Mario Zabaleta coming inside on the right wing, scoring again, and again, with sluggish Demichelis and Kompany fouling themselves to red cards.

Except for the fact that Di Maria has what, 11 goals in 65+ league fixtures over the last 2 years? He's not a goal scorer.

United paid all that money for di Maria because he will win games all by himself.

Also, he'll make sure the defence is tight. And he'll dictate games from the centre of the park. He's God, basically.

Or, at least, an Angel. (sorry)

This draw could do with considerably less fucking about with musical interludes, crap banter and boring multilingual interviews. All we care about is the actual draw.

ETA: Real Madrid and Basel for Liverpool so far. Not too bad.

Think I'm going to Rome regardless of whether I get a ticket. Hang some City flags off the Colosseum. Smash up the Pantheon.

City got hit with the group of death this year and as always every year, Chelsea has a free pass. Arsenal's group is definitely winnable and group H is soooo boring.

Given Bayern 3 years out of 4. Mental. If the fixture is scheduled for Oktoberfest again I might have to go to that as well.

Liverpool might actually qualify from that group. Looking forward to a Ronaldo hat trick in front of the Kop

Archived