Football LXXXIV - Expecting League champions vs runners-up match tonight

baxus

Already excited for Martin Tyler sounding suicidal when City score. And what on earth are those pearlescent referee tops???

But seriously, well up for this now. Come on City!!

It's early days but Moreno is indeed impressive, I don't remember when they bought Moreno, probably slipped under the radar a bit. It's been a good game so far.

Edit: Naismith probably is running an academy in Liverpool

It's early days but Moreno is indeed impressive, I don't remember when they bought Moreno, probably slipped under the radar a bit. It's been a good game so far.

Edit: Naismith probably is running an academy in Liverpool

Only very recently, we didn't get him in time for him to be able to play against Southampton but it was a few days before that game. I'm liking him too, we actually haven't even looked that bad in defense which is pretty good considering we're playing Man City.

Shame he can't put the ball out of his own box.

In fairness the alternative is Johnson, it's still an improvement.

ETA: Flanagan on the other hand, while he may be shit at crossing with his left foot, at least would probably have put his foot through everything there.

Neither side looks too uncomfortable really. Feel a bit for Moreno on his debut. He could have been given a half against a bottom half team or something before a game like this?

Anyway, happy with that so far. Good value for the lead and we should be kicking on in the second half

Archived