your top 3 most subscribed to theories

Jon is Rheagar and Lyanna's son.

Young Griff/Aegon is a Blackfyre decendent/pretender.

Ned Stark and therefore his children have the next best claim to the Iron Throne after house Baratheon through one of Aegon V's youngest daugther (post rebellion of course as Dany is clearly direct decendent of King Aerys II).

Before I give my three i would like to point out that in terms of importance and likelihood, theories are not equal. R+L=J is much more important than Cleganedigger, yet I would say Cleganedigger is more proven. Either the Hounds the gravedigger, or he's dead that's it but his death can't be proven (short of the gravedigger being shown to be someone else, long shot)because people will just say that was the end of his arc. In contrast, RLJ seems likely and integral to the story yet without it(not counting GRRMs comments) the story can be just as great and develope in a different way. My point is, is that I only care about the BIG theories like RLJ

My most subscribed to theories are:

RLJ

Dragon has three heads possibly including Tyrion (Though not as a Targ)

Pink Letter being written by someone other than Ramsey

Also I do think beyond Jon Dany and Maybe Aegon some other Targ is playing the game of thrones (like Illyrio or Varys)

Before I give my three i would like to point out that in terms of importance and likelihood, theories are not equal. R+L=J is much more important than Cleganedigger, yet I would say Cleganedigger is more proven. Either the Hounds the gravedigger, or he's dead that's it but his death can't be proven (short of the gravedigger being shown to be someone else, long shot)because people will just say that was the end of his arc. In contrast, RLJ seems likely and integral to the story yet without it(not counting GRRMs comments) the story can be just as great and develope in a different way. My point is, is that I only care about the BIG theories like RLJ

My most subscribed to theories are:

RLJ

Dragon has three heads possibly including Tyrion (Though not as a Targ)

Pink Letter being written by someone other than Ramsey

Also I do think beyond Jon Dany and Maybe Aegon some other Targ is playing the game of thrones (like Illyrio or Varys)

Welcome to the forum Rino! :cheers:

• 1 year later...

For me it's:

R+L=J - too much points towards it in agot alone  

the locusts were meant as an abortificient - the implication of abortificients has been ramping up in recent books and I think Dany bleeding in the dothraki sea is a hint to readers that she is fertile. 

the old tomcat with the torn ear in the red keep is being warged. - attacking Joffrey and attacking Ravens in the rookery to prevent messages being sent and received 

1.White walkers( who aren't Craster's sons by the way) do not raise the dead. The greenseers are behind that one.

2.Robert + Lyanna = Jon Snow

3. They'll be a Stark on Stark throw down and one of them might not make it.

I am on board with these *, **, ***. 

Not so sure about the stallion.  I think MMD threw that prophecy out of track when she murdered poor Rhaego.

Nah ...you see MMD thinking she is stopping Rhaego is what lead to the birth of dragons...

Kind of like Voldomort thinking he is going to kill his death in childhood ended up giving power to harry potter..

Out of all three prophecies stallion is easy one you just have to look for the one who unites the khalasars and its definitely going to be dany ..

And lines like as swift as wind and fierce as storm refers directly to dany as well 

Nah ...you see MMD thinking she is stopping Rhaego is what lead to the birth of dragons...

Kind of like Voldomort thinking he is going to kill his death in childhood ended up giving power to harry potter..

Out of all three prophecies stallion is easy one you just have to look for the one who unites the khalasars and its definitely going to be dany ..

And lines like as swift as wind and fierce as storm refers directly to dany as well 

this^. One time for the "nah," two times for mirri maz durr having brought more destruction than she prevented lol. 

Archived