MLB 2014: EXPOSing the Nationals

Myshkin

Let's go O's!!!!

The playoff picture is shaping up, and we're staring down the barrel of a Royals/Brewers WS. Wonder how Bud feels about that. Whatever, Bud's never gonna dance again.

For the first time in the Wild Card era we're likely to get the pleasure of watching both the Yanks and the Sawks go home in September.

But the biggest story is of course the Bartolo Colon sweepstakes. Who's gonna land that bat?

Nice thread title, very witty. Let's see if you ruin the Nationals year like you ruined Tanaka's(jerk!). Pineda looked strong tonight and they've won 5 straight which means I have to keep watching them. Travel to detroit, I'll be happy with one win.

Nice thread title, very witty. Let's see if you ruin the Nationals year like you ruined Tanaka's(jerk!). Pineda looked strong tonight and they've won 5 straight which means I have to keep watching them. Travel to detroit, I'll be happy with one win.

Tanaka is going to be back and pitch some meaningful games and I think they are going to leave Detroit tied with the Tigers.

Tanaka was an accident; I was unaware of my powers at the time. This however is a focused attack on the Washington baseball club.

Tanaka was an accident; I was unaware of my powers at the time. This however is a focused attack on the Washington baseball club.

You're going to be in a lotta pain if they do go on to play the Royals, aren't you?

Think of the storyline though! Nationals vs. Royals. Just the names alone...

As I said when Yusmeiro Petit came out of nowhere and got one strike away last year, it wouldn't be as special as it is if everyone who got this close finished it off.

Ah Well.

Justin Morneau is still a party pooper, though. Come on, dude, it's not like the Rockies have anything better going on this season anyway...

Let's go O's!!!!

The playoff picture is shaping up, and we're staring down the barrel of a Royals/Brewers WS. Wonder how Bud feels about that. Whatever, Bud's never gonna dance again.

I still say Go A's. Make Bud's final acts as commissioner happen at the Oakland Coliseum.

May it vomit up another sewage leak and cut off his indulgent trophy presentation and retirement speech.

Let that be our last and enduring image of Bud, care of the outdated stadium he was too chickenshit to try and help replace.

Picture it in your mind's eye and Know That It Would Be Beautiful.

Archived