Stupidest character

Game Of Thrones

A part of me wants to say Ned - apparently he did not know s*** about Cersei (kind of odd when he was so close to that blabbermouth Robert, surely he must have complained about his "lovely" wife to Ned) when he wanted to warn her before telling Robert.. I can admire his honour-code but that really was a stupid move imo. :shocked:

Then there's Cersei herself, but she's not stupid as in unintelligent - but greed, lust, love (u name it) can make anyone act as the most idiotic person alive :dunce:

.. sooo in the end, my answer is proably Ser Dontos. Never trust Littlefinger...never ever do that..

Victarion is not stupid, he is uncultured, being a great exemple he didn't know that the Dothraki Sea isn't a real sea, being instead a great grassland, inside of Essos.

Sure, he can do stupid things sometimes, but a man, that is the Lord Captain of the Iron fleet could not be a stupid man.

An interesting exemple is Tyrion. He is very cultured, but he is capable, at the same time of making some of the stupidest moves in the books.. without being a stupid person, only has a tragic atraction to talk to much, when he should be quiet, and to humiliate people that are his hierarchic superiors.

Ned Stark, he isn't drunk, he isn't born in the incest, he has no paranoia, he isn't a child, he has some life experience, he had all the necessary information to make the right decision. He has no excuse for all the stupid things he did in KL.

Archived