TTTNE 435: There must always be a Baelish in TTTNE

Littlefingers In The Air

All the congrats are appreciated :)

if any of y'all are feeling charitable today, check this out:

http://gogetfunding.com/project/9-y-o-girl-psychotherapy

I have a legitimate question about this. Maybe its with me being from the UK, but why was a 9 year old girl learning to fire a gun in.the first place?...

I have a legitimate question about this. Maybe its with me being from the UK, but why was a 9 year old girl learning to fire a gun in.the first place?...

Her parents took her to a shooting range for some reason. She was allowed to pick the gun she fired and she chose an Uzi. She pulled the trigger while the instructor was helping her stay balanced and the recoil killed him. Why she was allowed to choose an Uzi or even work with a gun in the first place is a debate for General Chat.

Good evening all...the vamp has arisen and is enjoying [_]P number 2 :D

Congrats on the win LITA!

Lady O...what city do you live in? I've got a list of sites across the US. It took me a lot of searching to find the one that I signed up with because my local pickup is organized by two teenage boys that wanted to bring real food into our downtown area where locating produce in general is hard. There is also the 'Veggie Truck' movement that goes into urban areas that has been catching on.

The stock turned out wonderfully! This just might be a new thing at my place :) The store purchased stuff now just tastes like what is really is...a bunch of salt. I froze some in an ice cube tray for cooking. Next week...I'm going for chicken :)

KJR...the 'Dragon's Breath' cheese is fabulous! Its essentially a semi-firm farmer's cheese with mustard seed and soaked in oatmeal stout. Last night I made up a little sample plate of the cheeses that I had bought (Dragons Breath, 2 different kinds of chevre, feta) with some cheeses I already had (sharp cheddar, apple-smoked gouda, garlic chevre, feta) and the local cheeses were far more flavorful hands down. The only store brand that came close was the high $ artisan apple-smoked gouda. The store feta had sour taste compared to the local. The garlic chevre tasted like...garlic. The local chevres were much better--the tangy flavor of the cheese came through first and the spices finished up the bite. The Blue Lavender chevre was extremely tasty.

Hope you feel better Nym!

I like the avvie as well Gillio.

Auto correct is getting on my damned nerves!

:grouphug: for all!

Helena...I went to look for the Great British Bake-off and BBCA isn't airing it :crying:

Gentlemen...styptic pencil. Put it in your medicine cabinets. Better than walking around with TP on your face!

Ah. LITA. Its called work. I'm on my weekend now :)

Archived