ASOIAF Guessing Game XIV - #1 - Most Tragic Character

Lord Lyman

Hi! Kudos to Lyanna less than 3*Rhaegar for hosting such a great game!

I imagine this will be an interesting game, considering people have very different notions of tragedy, and some will choose very unsympathetic characters while others won't touch them.

I have a few questions... can we pick nameless characters who have lines? (For example, there's the stableboy that Arya skewered in GoT.) Also, do they have to be human? (For example, there's the Harrenhall bear whose only crime was trying to eat the wrong human.)

:lol:

I don't think you were trying to make a joke, but this hits me as funny.

Great points, though. There's plenty of tragedy to go around and while my list clung to the name brand characters, there's plenty of minor character tragedy too. Whowas that little girl that clung to Arya south of the God's Eye?

:lol:

I don't think you were trying to make a joke, but this hits me as funny.

Great points, though. There's plenty of tragedy to go around and while my list clung to the name brand characters, there's plenty of minor character tragedy too. Whowas that little girl that clung to Arya south of the God's Eye?

I thought of her too! I can't remember what they called her though.

I was wondering are we sticking to ASOIF? I personally have stuck to ASOIF as practically everybody dies a poignant death in The Princess and the Queen (is that the right title?) and they could occupy the whole list. Also I found that novella boring as hell. But is it from stories/novellas/ASOIF or just ASOIF?

I was wondering are we sticking to ASOIF? I personally have stuck to ASOIF as practically everybody dies a poignant death in The Princess and the Queen (is that the right title?) and they could occupy the whole list. Also I found that novella boring as hell. But is it from stories/novellas/ASOIF or just ASOIF?

I included some from the novellas but I'm not sure if I should have :dunno:

Archived