ASOIAF Guessing Game XIV - #1 - Most Tragic Character

Lord Lyman

I'm not as far off compared to the list I submitted as I thought I'd be.

I do not see Jamie being on the list, but to me there's a huge tragic element to Cersei with all her flaws and the way she's being played by LF and Varys. I also see a tragic side to King Robert, but I'm probably the only one who does. 5th will be my one gamble and the top 4 I feel as good about as I ever do with this game. :)

5. Cersei Lannister

4. Eddard Stark

3. Catelyn Stark

2. Sandor Clegane

1. Theon Greyjoy

I'm not as far off compared to the list I submitted as I thought I'd be.

I do not see Jamie being on the list, but to me there's a huge tragic element to Cersei with all her flaws and the way she's being played by LF and Varys. I also see a tragic side to King Robert, but I'm probably the only one who does. 5th will be my one gamble and the top 4 I feel as good about as I ever do with this game. :)

5. Cersei Lannister

4. Eddard Stark

3. Catelyn Stark

2. Sandor Clegane

1. Theon Greyjoy

Cersei is quite the gamble. I bow to your unadulterated ballsiness. :bowdown:

Cersei is quite the gamble. I bow to your unadulterated ballsiness. :bowdown:

Thanks!

I think . . . :lol:

So which is the bigger gamble? Almost all the lists so far have Theon, the Hound, Ned & Cat. After that? Jamie, Brienne, Elia, Robert and Cersei? Probably Elia is least, I guess. I did have her on my initial list (32 names) but she didn't make the cut to 20. I suppose she makes more sense than Cersei and I might change . . . or I might go with Robert. :ninja:

Thanks!

I think . . . :lol:

So which is the bigger gamble? Almost all the lists so far have Theon, the Hound, Ned & Cat. After that? Jamie, Brienne, Elia, Robert and Cersei? Probably Elia is least, I guess. I did have her on my initial list (32 names) but she didn't make the cut to 20. I suppose she makes more sense than Cersei and I might change . . . or I might go with Robert. :ninja:

I'm probably not going to win, so at this point I'll stop looking at how others are voting. If I vote the same as most other people, I'm not going to overtake those who have more points anyway, so what the hell, it's better to vote differently. I guess the thing to do to win most votes at this point seems to be voting Theon as #1, and to include Jaime, but I'm not going to do either of that.

5. Cersei Lannister

4. Sandor Clegane

3. Theon Greyjoy

2. Ned Stark

1. Catelyn Tully/Stark

My debate between Sandor/Elia just turned into Jaime/Elia. Gonna have to mull this one over (aka look at other people's answers.)

I expected Brienne&Robert to make the list, but not this high. I can't say the same about Cersei but what do I know? :dunno:

Archived