ASOIAF Guessing Game XIV - #1 - Most Tragic Character

Lord Lyman

Tyrion is the most tragic character. He began the story with his own sort of nobility and is slowly being turned into the monster others see when they look upon him. The greyscale will put him over the top.

Jon may be on a similar arc where the character we see him grow into is effected by his power and the consequences of so many he choices he firmly believed he made for the correct reasons.

If Aegon is the mummer's dragon then Connington gets a special mention, but he hasn't been big enough to be 'most tragic'.

I'm not sure Rhaegar's even dead, but I wouldn't call him tragic, though perhaps he was misguided or misinformed. Robert was a foregone conclusion (though it didn't seem like it on a firts read!)

Briefly back to Tyrion and Jon, I say Tyrion is most tragic because wherever life and death take Jon,I believe that he will get and take a chance to redeem himself in the end. Tyrion will get the chance but refuse it.

Tyrion is the most tragic character. He began the story with his own sort of nobility and is slowly being turned into the monster others see when they look upon him. The greyscale will put him over the top.

Jon may be on a similar arc where the character we see him grow into is effected by his power and the consequences of so many he choices he firmly believed he made for the correct reasons.

If Aegon is the mummer's dragon then Connington gets a special mention, but he hasn't been big enough to be 'most tragic'.

I'm not sure Rhaegar's even dead, but I wouldn't call him tragic, though perhaps he was misguided or misinformed. Robert was a foregone conclusion (though it didn't seem like it on a firts read!)

Briefly back to Tyrion and Jon, I say Tyrion is most tragic because wherever life and death take Jon,I believe that he will get and take a chance to redeem himself in the end. Tyrion will get the chance but refuse it.

Loldidnt see what this was...

:lol:

Good analysis, though. I don't think Tyrion does have greyscale - that's JonCon.

But the real question is, now that you know what this thread is, are you going to play? :)

Hmmm . . .

1) Aemon Targaryen

2) Quentyn Martell

3) Brandon Stark

this list will get reworked in all likelihood.

Archived