Characters unfairly judged.

Salafi Stannis

It may suprise you to know that I like Dany...

She has a good story and a good path to walk...

The only problem is I feel that at some points she is misrepresented.

As for Jorah... I didn't like book Jorah. He came across as creepy lustfull and desperate.

The silver haired whore especially

But Iain Glen forced me to like the character because of his portrayal. Jorah appears like he's an honor bound knight longing for home rather than a horny middle aged man, pardon my language...

But still I think the show as changed some parts for the better and others worse.

I actually don't find it surprising at all. She does have a good path to walk. It's just that her detractors tend to pull focus away from all her stellar qualities and shine the light on insignificant things. I've seen posts here which literally stated "she has boobs, blonde hair and dragons and that's the only reason people like her." Dany is so much more than that. I'm sorry if it seemed I was being hostile, I honestly wasn't. :grouphug:

People unfairly judge Theon and the IB imho. Lots and lots and lots of people seem to sympathize with Theon but I just think he's an evil fool. Personally, I really hate Theon but people seem to give him too much benefit of the doubt.

People unfairly judge Theon and the IB imho. Lots and lots and lots of people seem to sympathize with Theon but I just think he's an evil fool. Personally, I really hate Theon but people seem to give him too much benefit of the doubt.

people indeed unfairly judge theon, people like you for example. just because you hate him doesn't make him evil, get off your high horse.

Hahahaaaa.

Case in point, ladies and gentlemen. Case. In. Point.

Thank you for illustrating so beatifully the irational hatred that lead people to judge Theon unfairly.

/thread.

Renly and Loras can't seem to do anything right on these forums.

And I wonder why? (cold stare).

Please tell me you're not saying if you don't like Renly or Loras you're homophobic. I don't like Renly because he tried to usurp the throne from his elder brother and from the children whom he believed where his Roberts. I don't mind Loras, but I hate how he supported Renly's shameful claim, but I hate how he killed three members of his fellow Rainbow Guard more, although I sort of understand that he was mad with grief, but still.

They mock kind charactors like Brienne (Renly and loras will never live that down)

When does he mock her? He's nothing but courteous to her. He calls her get-up absurd when talking to Loras, which is a sentiment that is echoed by almost every other character who meets her. The viewpoint is hardly unique to those two so why do the get all the blame for it

They mock kind charactors like Brienne (Renly and loras will never live that down)

When does Renly mock Brienne?

Hell, Jaime repeatedly insults Brienne yet people believe they are some destined love match.

Loras admit to Jaimie that the reason Brienne was in Rainbowguard was as a joke

No, he doesn't. He mentions how Renly placed her there because she was fully committed to serving him.

When does Renly mock Brienne?

Hell, Jaime repeatedly insults Brienne yet people believe they are some destined love match.

No, he doesn't. He mentions how Renly placed her there because she was fully committed to serving him.

Loras says that he thinks she's ridiculous.

Which she pretty much is, yet he still lets her serve in his king's guard.

I don't see why people think this is a major bad point for Renly.

Loras says that he thinks she's ridiculous.

Which she pretty much is, yet he still lets her serve in his king's guard.

I don't see why people think this is a major bad point for Renly.

I don't consider a brief mention of thinking a woman dressed up is a slightly absurd when talking in private to your lover while reassuring him is that horrible of mocking.

omg glad you said it! people who apologzie for theon are either idiots or have a crush on him. even grrm said.

Archived