Dorne Appreciation Thread

Chebyshov

The show version of the Water Gardens won't be for kids, it will be just naked women bathing, and Doran will be the sexy lifeguard, Baywatch-style

He'll also get a lot of lap dances on his chair, while delivering exposition to a puzzled Hotah

:lmao:

Are they going to run in slow motion towards Doran? :lol:

I'd watch that O___O

^I just like that Doran most likely sent him on the trip to test Arianne and see if she can quit thinking with her vag.

I think he's the best boyfriend she can possibly have.

He called her on her bullshit, like, three times in one chapter. She needs someone like that around, who loves her but will always tell her the truth. I mean, just because she's using her vagina, doesn't mean she's thinking with it.

Keeping the discussion going: we know the rest of the Westeros does not share our love for Dorne. Is it more the xenophibia towards Rhoynish culture or just racist?

For example, the Daynes are an old house descended from first men. But Ashara clearly is sexually empowered Dornish woman. So how non-Dornish view her could point oUT the source of their prejudice

For example, the Daynes are an old house descended from first men. But Ashara clearly is sexually empowered Dornish woman. So how non-Dornish view her could point oUT the source of their prejudice

I think the Daynes have the same notions of honour than the Andals. I doubt Ashara was "sexually empowered" and her pregnancy was -or could have been- as scandalous as any other.

I feel the need to make some kind sword related phallic joke.

"I'd have his sword in the morning, any time he liked!"

How's that?

ETA: 1,000th post!!! (And it was a dick joke! Yay?) :commie: :commie:

The best any Dornish lover could hope for :cheers:

Keeping the discussion going: we know the rest of the Westeros does not share our love for Dorne. Is it more the xenophibia towards Rhoynish culture or just racist?

Xenophobia against Rhoynish culture and racism are not mutually exclusive :frown5:

Archived