Favorite House words poll. (Results).

TheLionOfTheRock

Thank you to everyone for participating!!

The Results were as follows:

1st Place (Winner!) ~ House Baratheon "Ours is the Fury!" (14 votes)

2nd Place ~ House Martell "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken." (13 votes)

3rd Place ~ House Stark "Winter is Coming" (8 votes)

The rest:

5 votes ~ House Lannister: "Hear me Roar!", House Bolton "Our Blades are Sharp", House Codd "Though All Men Do Despise Us"

4 votes ~ House Mormont: "Here We Stand", House Greyjoy "We Do Not Sow"

3 votes ~ House Velaryon: "The Old, The True, The Brave.", House Trant: "So End Our Foes", House Royce: "We Remember"

2 votes ~ House Targaryen: "Fire and Blood", House Tollett: "When All is Darkest", House Plumm "Come Try Me", House Karstark "The Sun In Winter"

1 vote ~ House Hornwood "Righteous In Wrath", House Tully "Family, Duty, Honor.", House Waxley: "Light in Darkness", House Hightower: "We Light The Way", House Wesington: "Sound the Charge", House Westerling: "Honor, not Honors", House Lonmouth: "The Choice is Yours", House Piper: "Brave and Beautiful", House Swyft: "Awake! Awake!", House Graceford "Work Her Will"

Congratulations to House Baratheon! Thank you all for voting again! Was this what you expected? Do you think another House should have won? If so, comment and I will include your vote. Don't forget to vote for your favorite sigil in my House Sigil Poll!

Thank you to everyone for participating!! The Results were as follows: 1st Place (Winner!) ~ House Baratheon "Ours is the Fury!" (14 votes)2nd Place ~ House Martell "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken." (13 votes)3rd Place ~ House Stark "Winter is Coming" (8 votes) The rest:5 votes ~ House Lannister: "Hear me Roar!", House Bolton "Our Blades are Sharp", House Codd "Though All Men Do Despise Us"4 votes ~ House Mormont: "Here We Stand", House Greyjoy "We Do Not Sow"3 votes ~ House Velaryon: "The Old, The True, The Brave.", House Trant: "So End Our Foes", House Royce: "We Remember"2 votes ~ House Targaryen: "Fire and Blood", House Tollett: "When All is Darkest", House Plumm "Come Try Me", House Karstark "The Sun In Winter"1 vote ~ House Hornwood "Righteous In Wrath", House Tully "Family, Duty, Honor.", House Waxley: "Light in Darkness", House Hightower: "We Light The Way", House Wesington: "Sound the Charge", House Westerling: "Honor, not Honors", House Lonmouth: "The Choice is Yours", House Piper: "Brave and Beautiful", House Swyft: "Awake! Awake!", House Graceford "Work Her Will" Congratulations to House Baratheon! Thank you all for voting again! Was this what you expected? Do you think another House should have won? If so, comment and I will include your vote. Don't forget to vote for your favorite sigil in my House Sigil Poll!

Hi I like your polls and I wanted to vote my preferred sigil...only I can't find the thread any more!!

How can I find it?

I usually go through New Content..It is not there...

sorry for "naive" question...

Hi I like your polls and I wanted to vote my preferred sigil...only I can't find the thread any more!!

How can I find it?

I usually go through New Content..It is not there...

sorry for "naive" question...

Thanks very much! I've tried to keep it up there by posting in it regularly - if it isn't there now you could try typing Favorite House sigil/banner poll in the search bar as this was the title I used. Or you can look at my profile and look in the content section - it should be under topics. Don't worry, I'm glad your interested and enjoy my polls!!

I refuse (?) to vote until we have House words for the Freys, Daynes, and Conningtons. I'm sure all of those are more awesomer than awsome.

Now whenever I see/hear their motto, it's to the tune of the Katie Petry song...

The two of us. It's like an intro for the battlecry of a High School squad. "Oooooo K! Here! Us! Roar!". And cheerleaders start to jump around. "Go... wildcats!"

Archived