[Spoilers] Tales of Dunk and Egg, complete spoilers discussion

Snarky

For people to discuss (SPOILERS) the Tales of Dunk and Egg series; favourite parts, theories, hidden meanings, crossover into ASOIAF, etc.

Novellas:

- The Hedge Knight

- The Sworn Sword

- The Mystery Knight

Theories such as:

- Dunk's descendant

- Role of Bloodraven

- Dunk is ColdHands

Hidden Meanings:

- Egg shaving his head referencing Varys?

Crossover into ASOIAF:

- Another Blackfyre rebellion

- Black Tom Heddle's line lives on at the Inn

Add your own and discuss!

This topic is too broad. I like discussing Dunk's heritage as much as the next guy, but bringing Varys, Blackfyre and Bloodraven into it seems at odds with the idea of a thread unless you are just trying to create some thread that is hard for people to follow intentionally.

Also, you need a spoiler alert

AMAZING!!!

But really I thought it might be a good idea to have a single thread devoted to D&E. I feel like there's a lot of background information on certain characters/ causes in the tales, and that people often over look them when discussing theories for ASOIAF

i want to be one of the first to formally discount Dunk becoming Coldhands

Seconded. Unless someone made the effort to carry his corpse thousands of miles North, move it beyond the Wall and have it reanimated before it decomposed, Dunk is not Coldhands.

Seconded. Unless someone made the effort to carry his corpse thousands of miles North, move it beyond the Wall and have it reanimated before it decomposed, Dunk is not Coldhands.

You're just not being open minded enough, Helena.

ETA: And you changed your avatar again, my the Others take you!

It was Bloodraven. He also took the time to dress him in Nightswatch clothes just because.

Archived