Petyr meets UnCat

Game Of Thrones

Do not forget that even after Catelyns conversation with Jaime about the dagger(confirming Tyrions words->proving Littlefingers lie), she still believed Littlefinger more than them and thought of Petyr as a friend.

No one knows

-what role he played in Neds demise

-he has Sansa(at least as far as we know)

-anything about his crimes and plans

And PLEASE: He does NOT love Catelyn or Sansa. I posted a topic about the fact that "only cat" was not a love declaration(look at page 3) where I discussed with others his supposed "love" for the both of them.

Littlefinger would likely try to play his childhood friend/love card again. Something like: "But for you I did all I could to help your poor too honorable Ned!"

That twisted bastard still 'loves' her. Worse ,she reciprocates :sick:

I was thinking something like this, that guy can talk to people. But I dont think cat would love him more than a friend ever, still could bring a bit of humanity to her making maybe the (first?) good deed of littlefinger.

LF was in KL when Ned died, LF is now conveniently 'Lord Paramount of the Trident' and Lord Protector of the Vale, he has Sansa (if LS would know this), Tyrion and Jaime both denied LF's story about the dagger (bearing in mind Jaime was drunk and told her the truth about everything else, including throwing Bran out the window), LS is now psycho...

Noose.

I would actually love for this to happen. Lady Stoneheart killing Littlefinger would be even better than Sansa killing him.

LF was in KL when Ned died, LF is now conveniently 'Lord Paramount of the Trident' and Lord Protector of the Vale, he has Sansa (if LS would know this), Tyrion and Jaime both denied LF's story about the dagger (bearing in mind Jaime was drunk and told her the truth about everything else, including throwing Bran out the window), LS is now psycho...

Noose.

I would actually love for this to happen. Lady Stoneheart killing Littlefinger would be even better than Sansa killing him.

If she does not get more information, I do not see that happening. As I said in my previous reply:

Do not forget that even after Catelyns conversation with Jaime about the dagger(confirming Tyrions words->proving Littlefingers lie), she still believed Littlefinger more than them and thought of Petyr as a friend.

No one knows

-what role he played in Neds demise

-he has Sansa(at least as far as we know)

-anything about his crimes and plans

And PLEASE: He does NOT love Catelyn or Sansa. I posted a topic about the fact that "only cat" was not a love declaration(look at page 3) where I discussed with others his supposed "love" for the both of them.

Littlefinger would likely try to play his childhood friend/love card again. Something like: "But for you I did all I could to help your poor too honorable Ned!"

Archived