What part of ASOIAF history would you like to see a novella or series about?

Archmaester Drew

I'd really love to read two novels set in the period that starts right after Cersei does her walk of shame and Dany encounters the Dothraki. And sooner rather than later, please.

Well played!

Robert's rebellion, something with the Kings of Winter. Old school Starks kicking ass. Maybe putting down the Boltons or wildling invasions.

Rhaegar. Summerhall. Oh for fuck's sake, Summerhall. Rhaegar going to summerhall's ruins, and meeting the ghost of high heart there, playign his harp for her, her telling him her dreams, and him being solemn and depressed at what he heard.

1. The wars between the First Men and the Children of the Forest, including the Arm of Dorne, the Neck and the Pact.

2. The Long Night, the Last Hero, and the War for the Dawn, through the building of the Wall, founding of the Night's Watch; the Night's King and the horn of Joramon.

​3. The rise and fall of the Valyrian Freeholds: The Fourteen Fires and wars with Ghis to the Doom and Dragonstone.

4. The Targaryen Dynasty of Westeros: Aegon I the Conqueror through Aerys II the Mad King.

Night's King Ballad. Definitely that.

Or the last days of Valyria, that seems like quite an intriguing moment in history.

I think it may come to it, by I surely hope Dunk and Egg series comes to the tragedy of Summerhall at some point.

Archived