Why Are All These Threads Boring?

Weeping Sore

Skinned knee? That's it? I just burned my hand pulling the cast iron griddle out of the oven, ha!

Ouch.

Maybe this thread can be the singularity of boring from which no interest can escape.

Stinkfist by Tool

"Something has to change.

Undeniable dilemma.

Boredom's not a burden

Anyone should bear.

Constant over stimulation numbs me

but I would not want you

Any other way.

It's not enough.

I need more.

Nothing seems to satisfy.

(I said) I don't want it.

I just need it.

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Finger deep within the borderline.

Show me that you love me and we belong together.

Relax, turn around and take my hand..."

Not enough people were willing to jump back aboard the "let's plan to purchase an aircraft carrier" thread.

You weren't promising me enough hot, naked men to stand in line to give me massages after spending all day chained to the oars.

I'm in the ER with the bf waiting on orthopedic doctor. Injury occurred at home.

Well, somebody had an INTERESTING afternoon! But alas, I have to go to work so I won't find out about it :p

I am of course the soap opera bad boy.

I'm playing the role of a late teens/early 20s male but I'm actually 38.

I've been to jail, I'm tuff! I ride a loud motorcycle and wear a leather jacket.i have a tattoo of a skull. People are scared of me. But the nice girl character proves to everyone that I actually have a heart of gold and am very sensitive.

I only recognize like...25% of the posters in GenChat anymore.

Pretty sure that's what Sci was talking about when he said someone would come in and say "The board isn't what it used to be." Because really, it isn't.

I am of course the soap opera bad boy.

I'm playing the role of a late teens/early 20s male but I'm actually 38.

I've been to jail, I'm tuff! I ride a loud motorcycle and wear a leather jacket.i have a tattoo of a skull. People are scared of me. But the nice girl character proves to everyone that I actually have a heart of gold and am very sensitive.

I don't know if we have a nice girl character. Maybe Theda? Maybe?

The nice girl character can be substituted for like a mentor/authority figure that sees through my tough guy act.

LOL. that was a quick change eyenon. im hurt :(

hahahahahahahha

Archived