Football 2 Billion and Twelve: St James Park is Heaven

MercenaryChef

Probably better to wait until they've played a team that isn't utterly shite before giving him any awards!

Tongue in cheek. The early season hyperbole is so much fun.

This ManC game makes me wonder how Liverpool would have done if Moreno had not gifted them an opener. Like many other teams (see Spurs against QPR) they find it easier to score when the opponent is chasing a lead and stretched.

Yeah no, I switched to the cricket. After the summer we've had, it's nice to see the Indians smack the english bowlers around. But that's enough cricket.

Really excited about Everton-Chelsea, as long as the former does not completely fold for CFC

Edit: Fine fine, I'm streaming away!

After that pile of bollocks earlier in the day, watching a bit of Swansea class then turning over to get the late drama at Newcastle has cheered me right up. And City lost as well. Come on Everton! Either Lukaku or Eto'o scoring a last gasp winner, please.

After that pile of bollocks earlier in the day, watching a bit of Swansea class then turning over to get the late drama at Newcastle has cheered me right up. And City lost as well. Come on Everton! Either Lukaku or Eto'o scoring a last gasp winner, please.

I think Lukaku would be funnier.

Also, one narrative that we've overlooked from today: Chelsea, the cheeky bastards, triggered Loic Remy's release clause three hours before QPR's game today, leading 'Arry to leave him out of the squad (he didn't refuse to play, apparently, Redknapp just decided he probably wasn't going to be focused, but you can - for once - sympathise with the wheeling-dealing nobend).

Archived