who would be your maester?

Aemon is clearly the best choice for Maester, but given his age and the fact that he is sworn to the NW, I would have to choose Luwin.

LoL, I don't want to spoiler you, but Aemon is actually dead. How are you planning to revive him?

If you can pick it before that happened, then you can also pick it when he was young at the fullest of his forces and wits..

LoL, I don't want to spoiler you, but Aemon is actually dead. How are you planning to revive him?

If you can pick it before that happened, then you can also pick it when he was young at the fullest of his forces and wits..

I was actually thinking that exact same thing but that then I realised that some people said Luwin, who is also dead, so I took it to mean how they were up until the point that they died.

I was actually thinking that exact same thing but that then I realised that some people said Luwin, who is also dead, so I took it to mean how they were up until the point that they died.

Yeah ahah, I was just joking :)

.. and by the way, the image of so many people enjoying a stabbed and blooding maester is too fun to find the reply button :P

Archived