Sum up your country's politics in a tweet

Fragile Bird

Not original, I know, using 140 characters to describe something. But something struck me the other day that really summed up Canada's current right-wing, oil-obsessed government.

After 9 annual tours of the Arctic, PM Stephen Harper has never uttered the words "Climate Change" in the place most affected in the world.

Try summing up a political situation, or a current news situation, where you live. :)

No I'm not, although I've lived there for two years ;) I'm sad to know our PM isn't the only dumbass who says such things, though :(

Coming to think of it, they should at least meet and warn you not to emigrate in Italy because it is known that there is no future here.

We should also be warned against your country etc etc.

Otherwise I cannot but envisage a plot of transport and hotel company to keep people emigrating endlessly from one country to another.

Of course our next government here will deny the above said. So the list would be only provisional..

Just trying to raise up our hearts :)

Argh... I nostalgically remember my most celebrated twitt (that got trending in my city) and more shared pic in FB was actually a cross reference between politics and GoT. We have an ex-president in jail, for crimes against humanity, and his family has been actively trying to get him free, despite his "prison" being actually a mini-apartment where he lives more comfortably than many people who isn't in jail, receives visits every day, celebrates parties and leads his daughter next campaign to be president with the only purpose to get him free. Also, fakes cancer.

Anyway, the daughter got so annoying with asking her dad to be given a full presidential pardon that the actual president told her (kinda) "well, if you want your father free, use the rightful way: present the notion to me via my office and I'll consider if a pardon is deserving". She did. He considered it. And said not. She was so mad that she went and paraded in every Sunday night talk show to complain about. The same Sunday night of the Red Wedding. So, while the Starks were dying and people were having aneurysms and convulsions watching the episode in cable, she said, textually, on public TV: "they leaded us into a trap. And they made fun of our family".

This meme was born.

Archived