weapon of choice.

The Second To Last Dragon

Poleaxe, catgutter, dagger, three-quarter plate.

If I magically learned to ride, lance, flanged mace, longsword, dagger, shield, full plate instead.

I'd pick any heavy armour and a warhammer, but that is assuming that I have the required strength... which I don't. So, I'll have to go with something lighter like leather armour, a bow, daggers and a scimitar which will be used close to never as I prefer fighting from a safe distance.

If you lack the strength for a warhammer, you should check with a doctor. Oh, and bows actually require far more strength to use. So you may as well throw wet paper balls.

I'd pick any heavy armour and a warhammer, but that is assuming that I have the required strength... which I don't. So, I'll have to go with something lighter like leather armour, a bow, daggers and a scimitar which will be used close to never as I prefer fighting from a safe distance.

That's my reason to crossbow, short sword, light armor

If i can get there with dat chosen one plot armor, life-long training at it, legendary talent... well, give me a Valyrian sword and i will get glory and bitches

But if we go there with our current shape and training... with a sword we will get killed by the first average opponent, with a mace we will get tired as fuck quickly, and lol at peoples use english style longbow when not even archers(outside England) were able to use it :D

I'm even in good shape and with years of fight sport of training... does'nt matter, throw me there and i will be the last bitch, in b4 keyboards warriors claiming they will be "good fighters" :D

Crossbow- because allow me to stay kinda far from where shit get ugly, is relatively easy to use and if i'm lucky the GC will give me a "bodyguard" with a pavese (big ass shield)

Short sword- if shit get ugly at least i'm not bare hands

Light armor- some protection, but still light enough to run the fuck away at the first sign of danger :D

If you lack the strength for a warhammer, you should check with a doctor. Oh, and bows actually require far more strength to use. So you may as well throw wet paper balls.

Funny, maybe not.

It could be that you have in mind a warhammer with a short shaft. In which case, I agree, it shouldn't cause much trouble. But not all of them are the same. You surely remember Ned's comment on the weight of Robert's warhammer. No doubt that claiming helplessness in picking it up was exaggerated, but is wielding that thing with one hand on horseback for the better part of the day meant for everyone? I doubt it.

Funny, maybe not.

It could be that you have in mind a warhammer with a short shaft. In which case, I agree, it shouldn't cause much trouble. But not all of them are the same. You surely remember Ned's comment on the weight of Robert's warhammer. No doubt that claiming helplessness in picking it up was exaggerated, but is wielding that thing with one hand on horseback for the better part of the day meant for everyone? I doubt it.

Of course not. But it's a warhammer tailored for Robert and an exception.

Archived