which will you have honor

Jeo

Frey girl for marriage, Jeyne Westerling as paramour.

Jon Snow turned out alright, why not raise my potential bastards amongst the trueborn? That's what daddy did, after all. Walder Frey would understand, too.

Thanks to Sybell, i wouldn't have to deal with that headache anyway.

If I were Robb I would have kept my thing in my pants, my banners at home and my pledge to the king, whoever he is.

Only character I can imagine doing such sequence of actions is Hot Pie... and even that is a stretch and possibly unfair to Hot Pie from my side.

Doing that pretty much strips you of noble status because that is like in their job description

Only character I can imagine doing such sequence of actions is Hot Pie... and even that is a stretch and possibly unfair to Hot Pie from my side.

Doing that pretty much strips you of noble status because that is like in their job description

Yeah, I'm too much for the small-folk. I should check for Robin Hood hiring positions.

I am not as honorable as Robb so after I had sex with her I would just....you know thank her and leave.I'm not even close to being a good enough man to trade 4000 swords for the honor of some random girl that I had sex with.

Frey wife and then after I won the war come back and clear out the Twin's cause I'm not about to have any Frey try and ever make a claim to my throne.

Then give the Twin's to the Blackfish or someone else if he didn't want it.

And considering how I am not at all a good person clear the Ironborn from the north and then board my new fleet and siege the Iron Isles and maybe kill every person if I wasent talked out of it.

They would call me the Feral Wolf instead of the Young Wolf.

Archived