Real world Jaime and Cersei Lannister arrested!

WarLord

Brother and sister, Christopher Buckner and Timothy Savoy, arrested for 'committing incest after watching 'The Notebook''

The siblings were caught having sex in a church car park by police

By KASHMIRA GANDER

Friday 29 August 2014

A brother and sister in the US state of Georgia were arrested and charged with committing incest in a church car park after watching popular romantic film The Notebook.

20-year-old Christopher Buckner and her 25-year-old brother, Tim Savoy, admitted to police that they had sex three times after watching the 2004 movie starring Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. The film depicts a young couple who fall in love during the 1940s.

'Incest is no longer a taboo,' says Australian judge

Two police officers in Effingham County, 320 km (200 miles) from the state capital Atlanta, were responding to reports of prowling in the area when they caught the siblings in a tractor trailer in the car park of Country Side Baptist Church, across the road from South Effingham High School.

Officers soon learned that the two were related, WJCL News reported.

The pair were charged with incest, sodomy, and prowling according to sheriff office spokesman David Ehsanipoor.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/brother-and-sister-christopher-buckner-and-timothy-savoy-arrested-for-committing-incest-after-watching-the-notebook-9699919.html

I knew "The Notebook" was trouble the day it was announced. Nicholas Sparks should be hanged.

I really don't see the crime here. He, presumably, is a consenting individual -- and she is, too. The State--or anyone for that matter--has no prerogative in dictating the terms for which sex is legitimate, for lack of a better term. The prerogative lies with the involved persons.

I also agree with polishgenius -- just because they're brother and sister, it does not mean much of a parallel can be drawn between them and the incest twins we love.

Yawn. Wake me when they push a little kid out a window to hide it.

Ya.

What he said. Is shagging a sibling really all it takes to be the real world Jaime and Cersei? Michael Jackson was disfigured and hated his dad REAL WORLD TYRION LANNISTER!

Lol.

tractors, incest....sounds like it could even be about redruth. *cackles at her own joke then realises no one here has probably heard of redruth*

I knew "The Notebook" was trouble the day it was announced. Nicholas Sparks should be hanged.

I really don't see the crime here. He, presumably, is a consenting individual -- and she is, too. The State--or anyone for that matter--has no prerogative in dictating the terms for which sex is legitimate, for lack of a better term. The prerogative lies with the involved persons.

I also agree with polishgenius -- just because they're brother and sister, it does not mean much of a parallel can be drawn between them and the incest twins we love.

O rly?

I'm guessing the poster meant consensual sex?

Obviously I do not. I just string together random thoughts and put them together for no reason. Given that the two preceding sentences were "I don't see a crime here," and "He, presumably, is a consenting individual -- and she is, too." my thoughts rejecting any State prerogative must mean I endorse rape. Sorry, KalibakCruel, I don't take issue with your question. I'm just quoting it in purpose of my response.

And the definition of consensual sex is defined and enforced by who?

Shall I define consent for you?

verb

to permit, approve, or agree; comply or yield (often followed by to or an infinitive)

It would then stand to reason that consensual sex is sexual intercourse characterized by consent. Tell me Castel, where is the State prerogative in two or more parties consenting to an activity that strictly involves them, alone?

Shall I define consent for you?

verb

to permit, approve, or agree; comply or yield (often followed by to or an infinitive)

It would then stand to reason that consensual sex is sexual intercourse characterized by consent. Tell me Castel, where is the State prerogative in two or more parties consenting to an activity that strictly involves them, alone?

What is consent? For example: why can a 13 year old not consent to sex?

doubtful that disagreement with state prohibition of rape is an endorsement of rape. it is there possible to oppose state prohibitions of things as well as the things themselves.

Hm?

Archived