Who do you think AAR will be?

Salafi Stannis

So I've heard people talk a lot about who they don't think AAR is or who they hope it isn't and the like, but I never really hear anyone really say " I think such and such is AAR." So just wanted to know general opinion on these threads. Who do you think it will be? Do you even think it will be a person? What about lightbringer?

Light Bringer, I think has to do with the people's who's mother died during childbirth. Someone did a great write up on the sword being buried in the dudes wife imagery. . I think Light Bringer is a group of people who work together to bring peace.

In my theory, it will be three people: Jon Snow, Daenerys, and Tyrion.

Jon Snow's Nissa Nissa was Ygritte; Dany's was Drogo; and Shae was Tyrion's. All of their mothers died giving birth to them, and all of them are related in some way to dragons (actual dragons, not Targ dragons). Either they're all AAR or they're all Lightbringer, as someone suggested above.

Jon seems to be the underlying, less obvious choice unless you pay attention to extreme detail. Dany is the obvious choice, and what most show lovers think that haven't read the books. I agree that it could definitely be more than one person. the dragon has three heads. Dany, Jon, ________

I would like to think Jaime. I am serious as well, AAR will save everyone apparently. What has Jaime been doing for the last book? Going round the remaining castles which are resisting and peacefully negotiating. Also he saved kings landing because it was the right and honourable thing to do. Also Jaime's sword kept absorbing the red dye. Finally the volanqar prophecy seems to be fairly fitting with this, killing his lover.

In my theory, it will be three people: Jon Snow, Daenerys, and Tyrion.

Jon Snow's Nissa Nissa was Ygritte; Dany's was Drogo; and Shae was Tyrion's. All of their mothers died giving birth to them, and all of them are related in some way to dragons (actual dragons, not Targ dragons). Either they're all AAR or they're all Lightbringer, as someone suggested above.

All of them are children of three.. all of the are the younger of the three siblings.. possibly more things in common..

Are we considering AAR = PtWP ? Or AAR is him alone ?

Are we considering AAR = PtWP ? Or AAR is him alone ?

I think that PtWP is definitely singular but AAR maybe as you said. If PtWP is real then it would have to be Jon, as if R+L=J then it would make a lot of sense as Rhaegar seemed to be obsessed with the prophecy in his last few months

Jon, Daenerys and Tyrion. Sewed together as some kinda human centipede of course.

If AAR survives and lives long enough to join the AARP, ....

(lost my train of thought)

Not to nitpick on a great joke, but wouldn't it be WARP?

Archived