Would You Rather ..? Part 4

N/A

breakfast. Never really got it why people like it anyway. If I would eat something that early, I always feel sick..

I know the feel of living near an airport. It's a tiny private one from a big business guy, but they tend to fly right over our house, plus there are also hobby pilots..yay. But I still prefer that to train stations.

touch pad or old fashioned mouse ?

I think giraffe with four wings because like that I could stay with my friends. See if I'm a wingless bird it'll be hard to keep up with my friends who can all fly.

Would you rather have a short and full life with friends and parties and experiences and whatnot before you die a sudden and early death or have a rather boring and eventless life with a shit job and a not bad spouse and okay kids and die of old age feeling like you missed out on something?

Your definition of a full life is weird since mine would have more than just parties and "experiences" :dunno: at any rate I'd have my full life, I never saw myself living past 30 anyway :p

Would you rather never be recognised by the people you like or be recognised by people you hate (you can never tell if it's sarcastic or not ) ?

That's an oxymoron ... jesse trying to be clever and shit :p

Would you rather have to announce that you're going to the bathroom and then give a report when you're done or have to go to the bathroom unseen and if you are detected you don't get to use it until 2 hours when you get a second attempt to sneak into the bathroom.

Football, anytime.

An oxymoron is a totally different thing :eek:

Tpb has watched El Classico and will tell us what they thought about it

This from a person who kinda hates football :lol:

Not when jesse says it :p

Wrong thread ... but I always answer you , I think my sister said it best "PEPE YOU BEAUTIFUL UGLY PIECE OF SHIT ! " Madrid won and they were awesome after the first 15 basically.

Would you rather live in a modern city (skyscrapers and shit) or a historical city with buildings of long lost times yet immortal beauty.

OH shit I always fall into that trap. Sorry sorry sorry sorry.

No, an oxymoron is always and oxymoron and a paradox is always a paradox regardless of who says it *puts on literature nerd glasses*

Historical city

WOULD YOU RATHER have a picnic in 1C or in 38c?

Hey it's always a pleasure to have you :p

And an "an" apparently isn't always an "an" it can be an "and" too ... remove your glasses please :p actually they're kinda cute tho , put them back on :smug:

1 C .

Would you rather be stuck at an airport or a train station ?

Airport. Watching bits and pieces of art or stuff, watching people, searching for celebrities, an airport is a cool place.

Rather be seated in an sold out flight next to a celebrity you hate with no chance for switching seats (for neither of you, so you can annoy him/her forever) or be a celebrity and be on a flight, seated next to a person, try to introduce you "You surely want an autograph, won't you?" but be not recognized and try your best the whole flight to tell the person who you are, with some douchebag that apparently dislikes your work, giggling and mocking you, five rows behind you?

I don't like piercings .

Would you rather be ignored by everyone or have everyone praying for your every word ? Like you get into a room and everyone is likr paparazzi not giving you any space at all .

Archived