How did Manderly find out about Rickon?

Lopsang

The world has presumed Rickon dead. How does he know about him and Osha and if he were to find out, why didn't he take Rickon before he got to Skagos? Perhaps Manderly tried to forge an alliance with the Skagosi and they told him about Rickon?

Wex, Theons mute squire. He just knows it's one of the stark boys not exactly who. He hid in the heart tree in the godswood during the burning of Winterfell. Ended up following Osha and Rickon. He is aware that both boys are alive though.

How about you read the books before you start posting topics. Seriously, this is ridiculous.

Jeepers. I simply forgot. No reason to go spewing hate because I forgot something. I'm sure that you haven't memorized every single detail of this 5,000 page series either.

Anyways, thanks for everybody for reminding me.

More importantly, why is Osha taking a six-year-old boy to an island of cannibals? Is that where she's from? I thought they were supposed to find one of Stark's bannermen...

she is a wildling from north of the wall. the skagosi are bannermen of the starks (it is mentioned in affc that there was a rebellion a hundred years ago, but it was surpressd by the starks).

the cannibalism is a rumor, it is said that there once was cannibalism long ago and people seem to assume there still is, but there is no proof at all.

Jeepers. I simply forgot. No reason to go spewing hate because I forgot something. I'm sure that you haven't memorized every single detail of this 5,000 page series either.

Anyways, thanks for everybody for reminding me.

Some people REALLY HAVE all the details memorized and LOVE to make the rest of us feel unimportant. Eff em. Ask away.

Archived