College Football 2014: Hurry Up No Huddle comment posting

Rhom

Just send us some good vibes against Evil Steve in 2 weeks... I'll be at the game. Hopefully we can handle vandy Saturday. I get nervous anytime we're favored in sec competition.

I think y'all can hang with Steve & Co. As for Vandy, I believe they will be starting a true freshman QB, so that bodes well. Or maybe you'll get really lucky and they'll start Phillip Rivers's little brother again. He was beyond awful against us.

I think y'all can hang with Steve & Co. As for Vandy, I believe they will be starting a true freshman QB, so that bodes well. Or maybe you'll get really lucky and they'll start Phillip Rivers's little brother again. He was beyond awful against us.

Hope so! When you haven't won an sec game since your grade schooler was in diapers, one tends to not get overly optimistic.

Hope so! When you haven't won an sec game since your grade schooler was in diapers, one tends to not get overly optimistic.

We lost 15 in a row during the last two Nutt years and then whipped Auburn! Chizik Auburn, but still. ;) You're clearly on the right track, and that's what matters.

Speaking of programs on the right track, a lot of crowing this week from Memphis fans about their game with us this week. They are much improved, and it's basically the super bowl for their fans every time they play us, so obviously I'm hoping we come out and jump all over them. Rumor is we're breaking out the old powder blue throwback helmets for that one since it's Chucky Mullins night.

After looking a smidgen shaky ucla is starting to take over. Their d game plan is the typical play the run and force the rookie to make plays. It's largely been the right call. With Taylor Kelly they're probably in this game just because ucla is so sloppy, but with berc it isn't looking so hot.

True on OkSt... those helmets were atrocious. Watching that game, does the B12 just not believe in defense? I mean it's fun to watch and all, but it's not really football.

They were just trying to emulate the last SEC thursday night matchup we saw.

2:45 until gametime. Love a good noon game on Saturday. GO CATS! (I'm going to mention, just in case it happens, that a few nights back, during subconscious bye-week-withdrawal, I dreamt that Towles threw for 570 yards against Vandy today.)

Certainly could happen, as Vandy is missing their only defensive player with a pulse. But I don't think he'll need to throw that much.

I am entirely too nervous about our game with Memphis tonight. Memphis has a few playmakers and are much improved, but unless we fuck up every way in the world we should take care of business.

Certainly could happen, as Vandy is missing their only defensive player with a pulse. But I don't think he'll need to throw that much.

I am entirely too nervous about our game with Memphis tonight. Memphis has a few playmakers and are much improved, but unless we fuck up every way in the world we should take care of business.

This seems like Memphis' super bowl too... they seem to be fired up for it. I think Ole Miss wins but doesn't cover.

I have a high number of underdogs in pick'em today... individually it's what I landed on, looking at the week as a whole, I'm not so sure.

True on OkSt... those helmets were atrocious. Watching that game, does the B12 just not believe in defense? I mean it's fun to watch and all, but it's not really football.

TCU typically has a pretty stout defense. Patterson is a defensive guru, as much as I hate to admit it. OU and Baylor will be strong this year in the front 7, but both have suspect secondaries. K State has played admirably so far this year on D too.

This seems like Memphis' super bowl too... they seem to be fired up for it. I think Ole Miss wins but doesn't cover.

Their fans place so much emphasis on this game it's ridiculous; you barely know they have a football program in years when they don't play us or Tennessee. We agreed to start playing them again so that they'd agree to play us in basketball. They get the better end of that deal by far.

I probably don't have enough underdogs picked this week. Lots of games where I don't have a great idea what's going to happen.

I think Muschamp's career as head coach at Florida is over next week. After watching the Vols today there is no way the Gators are winning in Knoxville next week. Florida's AD said he will evaluate after the season is over, but I predict it is going to get really ugly in Gator nation, especially if Driskel keeps on playing like Driskel. Gator fans will revolt if Driskel shits the bed again and Muschamp doesn't bench him for Harris or Brown.

Archived