Why is Tystane Martell heir of Dorne? on the show?

Black Dragons

Because people get confused when a person has good qualities, bad qualities and a vagina all at the same time. It short-circuits their brains and they confused and angry.

(Read: the treatment of Cat, Cercei, Dany, Sansa, Arya, and Brienne in the fandom)

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Because almost everyone hated Arianne and Quintin's fool brained schemes, and the connected characters.

Most people seem to like Arianne well enough, and she's important enough to the story that I'm surprised she's been cut. I'll admit Quentyn's chapters were the biggest chore for me to read. I just didn't find the character particularly interesting. Still, I understand his role in the plot and don't think he should have been cut.

Also, right now, HBO seems to be focusing on True Detective. I mean, they should have started shooting quite a few months ago...the lastest rumors say that the second season will not be released untill September of the next year.

There have been many problems with the casting.

Most people seem to like Arianne well enough, and she's important enough to the story that I'm surprised she's been cut. I'll admit Quentyn's chapters were the biggest chore for me to read. I just didn't find the character particularly interesting. Still, I understand his role in the plot and don't think he should have been cut.

I think HBO could have fixed a lot of things about Quent's chapters, and making the kid more like a warrior and have a more dynamic story.

But, that would make Dany a double idiot to the eyes of Unsullied and they can't afford that. Not only she sent Jorah Iain Glenn to the friendexile, but she was going to reject who-probably-would-be Brad Pitt reborn (yeah, he was going to. look at how hot Trystane is) in order to stay in Meereen.

LOL. That was classy.

That's my current state after they took my Griffs away from me. AWAY FROM ME.

But, that would make Dany a double idiot to the eyes of Unsullied and they can't afford that. Not only she sent Jorah Iain Glenn to the friendexile, but she was going to reject who-probably-would-be Brad Pitt reborn (yeah, he was going to. look at how hot Trystane is) in order to stay in Meereen.

Yeah if they'd cast him he would be Pedro Pascal- level

Also, right now, HBO seems to be focusing on True Detective. I mean, they should have started shooting quite a few months ago...the lastest rumors say that the second season will not be released untill September of the next year.

There have been many problems with the casting.

So they're fucking book readers over because they're distracted?

Because the books are so bloated with plots and characters, some things just got to be cut. The show doesn't waste time with pointless scenes and filler.

But we have Aero. I like him but he's definitely not needed. Come one, he's there to introduce us to Dorne and we don't need a man narrating everything because we're going to SEE it by ourselves.

But we have Aero. I like him but he's definitely not needed. Come one, he's there to introduce us to Dorne and we don't need a man narrating everything because we're going to SEE it by ourselves.

Exactly! What's the point of Areoh if not to be a pretty much useless character that merely works as our eyes?

Like the Ross scenes?

I agree that things need to be cut like the IB uncles but Arianne is important

For shame, sir, for shame to consider Arianne Martell "filler". :frown5:

Half of AFFC is filler, talking from a TV viewer point of view.

But there are changes that don't make sense. Areo Hotah, the Griffs being cut...what is that?

For shame, sir, for shame to consider Arianne Martell "filler". :frown5:

T'was being sarcastic.

It's weird they're giving us all the Sand Snakes but not Arianne. And why did they re-cast Princess Myrcella? :stillsick:

Are you sure they're not doing Aegon's storyline or are they just cutting out JonCon? I don't understand how it would be possible to cut out the second Dance of the Dragons.

Archived