Outrageous Lies About the Poster Above, V.17 Power to the Liars

KJR the PR of TaFW

Throughout the years, many a poster has dealt with the nerve racking problem of having to Lie. Luckily, there are a few among us who are quite good at telling "fibs".

Take Honeyed Chicken for example. He once convinced a whole R+L=J thread to believe Joffrey was the trueborn son of Ashara Dayne and Oberyn Martell. Then there were others such as Arya kiddin' and Knight of Ashes. They would go canoeing every weekend together, as an excuse to plot vile plans of deceit and betrayal.

Meanwhile, HelenaAndTheMachine acted much more subtly. She would pose as a trusted friend to many, while spreading lies about rumored release dates of TWoW. I would troll the chat with crazed accounts of rare celebrity sightings, and such gossip.

There were many others, and so many became such fantastic fibbers, nobody knew what to believe on the threads anymore. But as all things must end, this thread doesn't have too! Now is the time of Lies and Deceit! It is time to rise up, and prosper! In the name of myself, I say this. Liars, go forth and spout gibberish!

The night was dark, and full of cats.

They were effing everywhere. Scrawny brown ones, fighting for the last morsel of food on the ground, to ghoulish black ones, with florescent eyes and coats blacker than death. Tripoli sucked big time. But KJR was here for a job.

Wearing a sweatshirt and trousers, KJR in fact had mingled in the crowd well enough. It was his dull witted last minute decision of wearing a bandana over his face that made him stand out in the crowd. He found out much later that bandanas were no longer a middle eastern thing. But enough digressions.

He moved deftly across the city in its winding alleys as if he had lived there all his life. Actually he had just made a point to memorize Apple maps of Tripoli during his flight. Little did he know how troublesome his source was.

He made two deft turns and found himself looking at an abandoned looking warehouse, instead of the gypsy camp he was looking for. Damn Apple maps, he had left his phone at home for fear of being tracked. It was 5 AM already. He would have to spend a few hours here till in the morning public transport can start again. He went inside the warehouse. What he saw inside changed his life.

The room was full of everything Gaddaffi. It was a collection of portraits, posters, news clippings, statuettes, altars of offerings, key chains, t-shirts, action figures, busts, coffee mugs, hawaii slippers, intimate unmentionables, on and on and on. It was heaven.

He found that the warehouse was maintained by Gadaffi's remaining family and followers. He was the only one from the outside. His job lay forgotten, killing the then military leader of Libya had lost his meaning. His journey became complete without doing what he had set out to do.

"But why?" asked an old wrinkled crone. "Why would you come here? What love do you have for him? He was a tyrant, and a butcher even if he was my son. Why do you love him so?" she inquired.

"He wa..." KJR was shaking with sobs, overcome by emotion. "He was the only one wh-" he stammered, "only one I know of beside me who liked Vogon poetry. I could ..... sympathize." he mustered before he dissolved in tears.

No offense intended to anyone.

omigorsh! There's a new liars thread and I didn't even know the old one was done . . . I've been slacking!

I like practical jokes, you like practical jokes, we all like practical jokes, right?

Up to a point.

Then there are the obsessive among us.

Nymeria's last joke, fer instance, required remaking a Jaguar automobile from scratch and replacing certain key components with gummy bears; the rewriting of certain laws; and the bribing of several health inspectors.

This might be taking it too far.

We all love ASOIAF, right? Many of us probably have a piece or two of GOT/ASOIAF merchandise. Some of us may even have had ASOIAF related dreams and fantasies from time to time. But KJR is probably the only one who tries to cram his 6'2" frame into clothes made for 4'3" Tyrion Lannister so he can try to look like his hero. (Sad. Very sad.)

HC envies Donald Trump's hair so much that he styled his pubes the same way.

Ick!!

but welcome back all the same! :)

KoA went out for a romantic evening on the water in his canoe with his beloved.

Unfortunately they forgot the paddles and KoA had to jump in and swim tow the canoe back to shore. Ruined the mood a little bit.

Archived