Outrageous Lies About the Poster Above, V.17 Power to the Liars

KJR the PR of TaFW

What's with all you avless players storming the Liar's thread? I feel like I'm surrounded by wights.

Sixchins just dropped in briefly to shake things up because that is his job. He was hired (some time ago) by Ran as Westeros' "Shaker Up of Things".

Kikajon is definitely not wight or an Other. he works under the auspices of the red God, R'hllor as keeper and carrier of the flame. The flame being a torch that he has to carry with him held high aloft for all to see. It has made his right arm very strong compared to his left.

honeyed chicken hates chicken with a passion.

Never heard that one before. ;)

RomCom movies have no more passionate fan than Tiberia, Nymeria10K's sister. And because Tiberia loves romantic comedies so much, Nym then has to hate them in equal measure. Just because.

Lady Blizzardborn shouldn't post here because she'e incapable to tell anything else but the truth.

If you check textual references and the timeline you'll discover that all her previuos statements are nothing but the sheer truth.

:blush:

.. :)

so I guess red River is red because he's so outrageously bold and shameless that his cheeks are always red for the slaps he earns from shy but amused maidens and girls!!

Archived