Guys, I'm drunk

all swedes are racist

That's one of my personal favourites of my drunken typos actually. One day I will compile a list of the funniest ones.

@luke - theres a special brand of pride I feel when someone likes my laugh.

used to get told to shut up all the time in school for it lol

Anyone who doesn't like your laugh can fight me... I love it and it is infectious lol.

Awesome! We finally get to arm wrestle! I'll break it to you tomorrow that I won.

Bring that show down here soon.

Don't drink and post, man.

Drinking and posting is an age old tradition. From the days of locally served chat rooms, bbs systems, hacking local universities, 2400 baud modems and embezzling to pay server fees, there has been drunk posting.

Don't mess with a tradition man.

Jillian Michael's is helping me with my upper body strength, but I'm still not confident (who am I kidding, I am the avatar of Confidenc right now!)

What do you guys drink, Abita? I am totally able, both financially and emotionally, to deal with these defeats with style and grace.

We should arm wrestle at one of Kermit's BBQs, everybody wins...

this is the story of the first time my sister got drunk. (1974)

My dad was on the committee of the local Surf Lifesaving Club, and they decided to have a wine and cheese tasting fundraiser. We were roped in as waitresses, I was 18, sis was 14, and under strict instructions to only serve the cheese board, and not to have ANY wine!

She snuck a few "tastes" through the night and asked our brother how you could tell if you were drunk. He told her she was fine until she couldn't feel her lips. she then proceeded to pinch her lips to see if she could feel it, then, still holding lip, tried to say "I can't feel my lips!"

If you want to get us giggling, to this day, just say "I can't feew my wips"

Don't drink and post, man.

Better to tell the rose to cease being beautiful, or the sky to arrest its blueness. Better yet tell the human spirit to remain chain'd and thwarted in tradition's shackl'd sloth.

Eta: the episode of news radio where bill writes his autobiography is one the tv's finest moments.

"Chicago, 1968. Mayor Daly's thugs clash with protesters on the streets. There I was, sitting in my dorm room watching it on TV and drinking.

I've had three drunken nights this year so far. Or was it four?

The first was my little brother's wedding after-party. I had seven drinks I believe and woke up the next morning in a hotel room with my first real hangover. I've been drunk before but never had a hangover in my life until February 2014! I told myself I would never drink again but I got drunk two more times this year!

Archived