Guys, I'm drunk

all swedes are racist

I've had three drunken nights this year so far. Or was it four?

The first was my little brother's wedding after-party. I had seven drinks I believe and woke up the next morning in a hotel room with my first real hangover. I've been drunk before but never had a hangover in my life until February 2014! I told myself I would never drink again but I got drunk two more times this year!

Urgh, don't say that. I have also managed to avoid the hangover thus far, much to the disgust of my friends.* People tell me it will come with age, but I am in deep denial about this.

* The night which was both the first time I got really drunk and still holds the record for the drunkest I have ever been - I really did not understand how much alcohol was in those cocktails - my friends had a godawful night looking after me, cleaning up blue vomit from carpet and putting up with me constantly slurring about how much I loved them. In the morning? I was up first, felt completely fine and was in a cheerful and chirpy mood (even though of course I spent most of the morning apologising). Pretty sure they hated me more in the morning than they had the night before :p

• 1 month later...

The ONE PROMISE I have made to a fellow boarder EVER:

I would post here instead of derailing some other thread when I was DRUNK.

It is 4:30 am. I am awake and have not SLEPT YET. I am probably drunk.

If nobody breaks in here there are two more beers around for Breakfast. I'll be mopping while I drink them.

Sooooo that means I'll be around in the morning..................

I'm not as drunk as I've been previously, but also not as sober as I've been previously.

I sent a Facebook message inviting friends to a craft beer festival but wound up inviting them to Cockfosters.

But I don't live in Cockfosters. But the Picadilly line goes there. And we took the Picadily line a lot while in London.

Cockfosters.

Say it.

Sometimes I'll just send MC a text that only says Cockfosters. Because it's funny.

Shut up. It is.

Wine.

Archived