Sons of Anarchy Season 7 (Spoilers & Muscial Montages)

GallowKnight

I've seen more realistic inter-racial interaction in a Sunny D commercial.

... at this point it's obvious that Sutter is just trying to keep his wife relevant, and not having to sign autographs at conventions to pay their bills.

... and that atrocious, self-serving talk show where KS pretends that any 12 year old couldn't have written something just as insipid is vomit inducing.... "Am I gonna need math and stuff?" ... really? ... I hope Sutter loses a testicle for having had the gall to submit that as part of a finished script.

It was nice to see that Jax's "deny any involvement and make nice" plan was exactly as stupid as it sounded like. Those were actually some pretty good last ten or so minutes.

And shouldn't the cops/sheriffs have called it in that they were trailing member of a known criminal organisation?

Also, nice of them to retroactively make the priest they murdered an abusive asshole. Way to absolve the Sons of guilt.

It was nice to see that Jax's "deny any involvement and make nice" plan was exactly as stupid as it sounded like. Those were actually some pretty good last ten or so minutes.

And shouldn't the cops/sheriffs have called it in that they were trailing member of a known criminal organisation?

Also, nice of them to retroactively make the priest they murdered an abusive asshole. Way to absolve the Sons of guilt.

But the plan would have worked if not for a mole!

It's a shame Gemma has (the showrunner is my husband armour) as I'd have relished seeing her die at the hands of Juice. On the bright-side I guess she will live long enough for Jax to find out she killed Gemma (which i guess means Juice survives for a little while longer too).

Sorry, Jax, but I think the chinese retaliation was justified. He can't get all indignant about their hit on the brothel after the shit he's pulled against them.

Things are moving along at a nice pace. I'm guessing robocop is playing all the sides too - his killing of the security guard was a bit convenient.

I know they kind of left it as a cliffhanger, but yeah, I think there's about a 0% chance Juice kills Gemma, so I guess she keeps going. Although, it would kind of be interesting if everyone who knew the truth about Tara got killed off without ever revealing the truth... Nah, I still want the truth to get revealed.

Able is a little psycho. He's all set for when the zombie apocalypse comes, that's for sure.

The poor innocent motel worker, the corrupt dock cop, and four of Lin's guys bring Gemma's total to 45! Not as much as if they had offed his whole crew, but still pretty respectable on the mass murderer scale.

Is it bad that I wanted to see Lin kick Jax's ass?

No, I was rooting for that too. I also hoped Juice would kill Gemma, but I don't expect that to happen. Besides, she needs to stay alive to ensure the truth about Tara"s death.

And I agree that Robocop killing the security guard was a bit too convenient, he's them ole.

Aaannd is anyone smelling a fling between Nero and Jax"s junkie ex?

Is it bad that I wanted to see Lin kick Jax's ass?

No , at this point I'd be more concerned if you were rooting for Jax.

I can honestly say that there is no one I am rooting for, except for maybe Chucky...

Pretty much - I'm sure they'll have him carry out a deplorable act (or die) before the season is out.

I wouldn't mind them embracing being evil it's just the whining most of them use to justify it, That and their stupidity. I was also shocked at how casually Unser covers up an innocent guy's murder as well.

Aaannd is anyone smelling a fling between Nero and Jax"s junkie ex?

It will be good to have a direct killing to add to Gemma's tally this season.

Able is a little psycho. He's all set for when the zombie apocalypse comes, that's for sure.

He also has his bad acting from his father. Maybe deliberately good casting :P I bet those kids are part of the Sutter clan as well.

I know they kind of left it as a cliffhanger, but yeah, I think there's about a 0% chance Juice kills Gemma, so I guess she keeps going. Although, it would kind of be interesting if everyone who knew the truth about Tara got killed off without ever revealing the truth... Nah, I still want the truth to get revealed.

The poor innocent motel worker, the corrupt dock cop, and four of Lin's guys bring Gemma's total to 45! Not as much as if they had offed his whole crew, but still pretty respectable on the mass murderer scale.

There's still time. Already mentioned by Happy that they'll get the Chinese on the inside. Cue Jax cutting a deal with the Aryans and mass murder montage a la Breaking Bad, likely as not set to a bad cover version of Stairway to Heaven.

No , at this point I'd be more concerned if you were rooting for Jax.

Pretty much - I'm sure they'll have him carry out a deplorable act (or die) before the season is out.

I wouldn't mind them embracing being evil it's just the whining most of them use to justify it, That and their stupidity. I was also shocked at how casually Unser covers up an innocent guy's murder as well.

It will be good to have a direct killing to add to Gemma's tally this season.

He also has his bad acting from his father. Maybe deliberately good casting :P I bet those kids are part of the Sutter clan as well.

It's become a TV version of GTA, only with more fantastical plots.

There's still time. Already mentioned by Happy that they'll get the Chinese on the inside. Cue Jax cutting a deal with the Aryans and mass murder montage a la Breaking Bad, likely as not set to a bad cover version of Stairway to Heaven.

It's become a TV version of GTA, only with more fantastical plots.

It's like you've already seen the episode! I do get the feeling the showmakers think their evil cast are "breaking bad" style but forget that Walter White had a lot more charisma and was smart (and even then a lot of people still hated watching him towards the end).

If the show was GTA then Gemma's story arc would be the equivalent of when I go "postal" for 20 minutes, seeing how much carnage I can cause before I'm killed.

can we talk about how next episode is going to be awesome because juice will tell jax about gemma?

Yeh, no, probably not going to happen. My hopes are high, just really want gemma to die

I think it's more likely Jimmy Smitt's will work it out now. He knows shit is amiss with Gemma involved. Plus, Gemma is so batshit crazy these days she'll probably wind up telling Jax. Credit to Juice's warped sense of honour though - I'd be tossing Gemma onto the fire with every opportunity that presented itself. Although I can see why he didn't mention it to Smit in a closed storeroom.

I was waiting for Gemma to blame her latest blunder on the mayans or something now the triad war is going cold.

Great thing about this episode was that there wasn't a montage! I groaned when I saw the running time of the ep as I thought it guaranteed a musical montage but we were thankfully spared. Weirdly I'm more apprehensive of Marcus dying (head of Pope's organisation) as I've yet to see him do anything really wrong. I know he's a criminal but he seems to stick to his rules and try and keep his killings to those who "deserve" it.

It's interesting how watching this at the same time as boardwalk highlights the mistakes this show has made with their characters. Several horrible people have died in Baordwalk of late but you actually care about it. None of the Sons in Jeopardy has me caring at all. It could well be that this as Sutter's goal though.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the amazing scene where the sons and their minions stand in a circle and then fire automatic weapons at the people in the centre. Good thing they all hit their target or that could have been a hilarious end to the show.

If you are trying to figure out next week, just think of what normal, rational, logical people would do... and know that it will be nothing like that

I agree. At least Justified manages to be entertaining which this show totally isn't anymore. Watching them all stagger to the finish line is painful. How many episodes are left?

I think it's more likely Jimmy Smitt's will work it out now. He knows shit is amiss with Gemma involved. Plus, Gemma is so batshit crazy these days she'll probably wind up telling Jax. Credit to Juice's warped sense of honour though - I'd be tossing Gemma onto the fire with every opportunity that presented itself. Although I can see why he didn't mention it to Smit in a closed storeroom.

I was waiting for Gemma to blame her latest blunder on the mayans or something now the triad war is going cold.

Great thing about this episode was that there wasn't a montage! I groaned when I saw the running time of the ep as I thought it guaranteed a musical montage but we were thankfully spared. Weirdly I'm more apprehensive of Marcus dying (head of Pope's organisation) as I've yet to see him do anything really wrong. I know he's a criminal but he seems to stick to his rules and try and keep his killings to those who "deserve" it.

It's interesting how watching this at the same time as boardwalk highlights the mistakes this show has made with their characters. Several horrible people have died in Baordwalk of late but you actually care about it. None of the Sons in Jeopardy has me caring at all. It could well be that this as Sutter's goal though.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the amazing scene where the sons and their minions stand in a circle and then fire automatic weapons at the people in the centre. Good thing they all hit their target or that could have been a hilarious end to the show.

Yeh wouldn't that be a twist!

i actually like the music montages!

And i don't think we are supposed to care about the sons anymore, the point to me is that they are all bad people. once your in that business, you can't be a good person. The body count is getting tiring. I can't believe they aren't showing any investigations being done on the sons for all these murders!

I hope both Nero and Unser figure it out, but Gemma is so unstable right now that she might even confess it. I hope Jax knows, im pretty sure that by the end of the season Gemma will die by Jax's hand. Jax i think is heading down the path also dying by the end of the season, for his boys. He knows the best thing for them is to not actually be a part of their lives.

I don't understand the Myans, and why they turned on Juice or want to make a deal with the Sons.

Archived