Brans coma dream

GHOSTSTARK

first time posting after a long time reading so bare with me. i recently started a reread and when i read Brans coma dream something popped into my head.

"One as dark as ash with the terrible face of a hound and another in armour as golden and beautiful as the sun. Over them all looms a giant armoured in stone, but with only darkness and black blood behind its visor."

clearly we have the Hound, Jaime and the Mountain. my thoughts went to Cersei's trial and how she champions Ser Robert Strong. could it be that both Jaime and the Hound make an appearance in Kings Landing to fight Strong together?

I don't think so. I think that dream refers to a much later scene, probably to the end of the series. I think Sansa will be Cersei's prisoner in KL. Sandor will come to save her and he will defeat UnGregor in the process. Jaime will help Sandor and then he will go to strangle Cersei to complete Maggy's prophecy.

I don't think so. I think that dream refers to a much later scene, probably to the end of the series. I think Sansa will be Cersei's prisoner in KL. Sandor will come to save her and he will defeat UnGregor in the process. Jaime will help Sandor and then he will go to strangle Cersei to complete Maggy's prophecy.

:agree:

I would add that Aria will be also present because she is mentioned in that prophecy.

And I think there is another prophecy realated with this situation:

"I dreamt of a maid at a feast, with purple serpents in her hair, venom dripping from their fangs. And later I dreamt that maid again, slaying a savage giant in a castle built of snow."

The maid with serpetns in her hair is Sansa and this savage giant could be Gregor/Robert Strong.

It is possible that Sansa will somehow kill Gregor (With the help of Jaime and Sandor). The caslte built of snow could be The Red Keep covered by snow during the winter (winter will be so harsh and long, that even King's Landing will be frozen).

I think Cersei's trial will be during The Winds of Winter and it would be to early for her to die. I see her win the trial, and the champion of the faith will be our good pious Lancel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

first time posting after a long time reading so bare with me. i recently started a reread and when i read Brans coma dream something popped into my head.

"One as dark as ash with the terrible face of a hound and another in armour as golden and beautiful as the sun. Over them all looms a giant armoured in stone, but with only darkness and black blood behind its visor."

clearly we have the Hound, Jaime and the Mountain. my thoughts went to Cersei's trial and how she champions Ser Robert Strong. could it be that both Jaime and the Hound make an appearance in Kings Landing to fight Strong together?

I agree that one is the Hound and the other is the Mountain. I'm not 100% sold on Jaime. He's regularly called beautiful and his Lannister armor is gold so it seems like a sure fit. But at this point in the story he mostly wears the white armor of the KG (iirc) and Oberyn had copper armor that shone like the sun. The Mountain fought the Viper in Tyrion's trial. I like to think the Hound ends up fighting in Cersei's trial against his brother. We haven't heard who the Fot7 has as their champion and the Hound is currently on the Quiet Isle, a refuge for those sworn to the Fot7. The Faith will need a champion, the Elder Brother knows who he is and what he's capable of and despite his new-found faith, I have the notion he's still itchin' for another crack at his brother.

I agree that one is the Hound and the other is the Mountain. I'm not 100% sold on Jaime. He's regularly called beautiful and his Lannister armor is gold so it seems like a sure fit. But at this point in the story he mostly wears the white armor of the KG (iirc) and Oberyn had copper armor that shone like the sun. The Mountain fought the Viper in Tyrion's trial. I like to think the Hound ends up fighting in Cersei's trial against his brother. We haven't heard who the Fot7 has as their champion and the Hound is currently on the Quiet Isle, a refuge for those sworn to the Fot7. The Faith will need a champion, the Elder Brother knows who he is and what he's capable of and despite his new-found faith, I have the notion he's still itchin' for another crack at his brother.

ive read that before. id like to see that. maybe after Briennes encounter with the person who we believe to be Sandor makes his way towards Kings Landing for the fot7

Archived