Brienne kills Stannis with Oathkeeper! Updated Blackfish Edition!

Jm4n68

Think. Brienne of Tarth v. Richard Horpe and Clayton Suggs together. Who wins?

Well i've not really seen anything of them that would put them ahead of Brienne, nor are the pair with him at all times. If Stannis gets Horpe and Suggs does Brienne get Loras as well, seeing as he wants vengeance as well?

I've always wondered what would happen if Brienne met Stannis again. She's seen Gendry. I think she knows Stannis is Robert's true heir. I think her escapades with the Kingslayer have taught her a thing or two about what oaths are worth versus what's morally right. I think Brienne will want vengeance for her beloved Renly. However, Stannis is in the north, Brienne in the riverlands, difficult to see at the moment how they would meet.

I've always wondered what would happen if Brienne met Stannis again. She's seen Gendry. I think she knows Stannis is Robert's true heir. I think her escapades with the Kingslayer have taught her a thing or two about what oaths are worth versus what's morally right. I think Brienne will want vengeance for her beloved Renly. However, Stannis is in the north, Brienne in the riverlands, difficult to see at the moment how they would meet.

Exactly. It's time Brienne realized that Renly was a dick.

He won't until summer comes again, and ASOIAF will end before summer.

Eh?

Brienne would probably kill Suggs, but I suspect Horpe would be a tough opponent for her. Suggs is an unsophisticated thug and predictable, Massey seems fairly empty, but Horpe is the real thing - he's Stannis' Blackfish.

Against Suggs and Horpe together, she'd lose.

I don't think we've really seen anything of Horpe that would put him ahead the "above-average", nor near Brienne. And I don't see why Brienne has to fight both, Horpe is the one who hangs around Stannis, Suggs seems to spend more of his time in the main camp

To the idea that they can't run into eachother, what if Stannis wins the battle of Winterfell?

He surely won't hang around for Winter in The North. Stannis moves down the neck and BAM Riverlands.

Maybe Brienne, as an accomplice to Jaime, treats with Stannis and slays him before he knows whats coming.

I like this Idea and am going to look more into the text to support it, cause I've always been sure Stannis dies and this is making too much sense all of the sudden. Or nahh

There is some chance of her re-evaulating matters with Stannis.

"When my brother falls, see that no insult is done to his corpse." - Brienne heard these words from Renly's own mouth. Stannis may have slain Renly with black magic, but she is an honest woman and cannot deny Renly intended to kill Stannis as well. She heard Stannis make his final offer, and Renly reject it in favour of deciding things by force.

That being said, it is still an act of kinslaying, of a man she loved. She has sworn an oath, and those words are important to her.

To the idea that they can't run into eachother, what if Stannis wins the battle of Winterfell?

He surely won't hang around for Winter in The North. Stannis moves down the neck and BAM Riverlands.

Maybe Brienne, as an accomplice to Jaime, treats with Stannis and slays him before he knows whats coming.

I like this Idea and am going to look more into the text to support it, cause I've always been sure Stannis dies and this is making too much sense all of the sudden. Or nahh

Stannis is smart. He won't go south for no reason.

He'll probably for fighting the Others.

Stannis is smart. He won't go south for no reason.

He'll probably for fighting the Others.

He went North to save/win over his Kingdom, Westeros not the North.

I think He will advance towards KL because the Throne is his by rights! He has weathered quite the Storm and the weather is more forgiving South of the Neck. Why would the North hesitate to follow Stannis South when they followed the Young Wolf to the Westerlands?

I don't think the Others will pose a serious threat until well after the Battle of Winterfell is decided. And Winterfell isn't right behind the wall.

I envision Brienne with Oathkeeper taking on Stannis and "Lightbringer". If Stannis loses that fight, and / or if "Lightbringer" is destroyed, then Brienne does not even have to kill Stannis to bring justice upon him and destroy his being called the Ahor Azai reborn.

Based on the House of the Undying I think Dany will be the one to prove that Stannis is not Ahor Azai and if anyone kills him it will likely be her or the others.

He went North to save/win over his Kingdom, Westeros not the North.

I don't think Stannis will move South while the "real enemy" still lingers in the North. Stannis now sees beating the others as something he must do before he can be king.

Archived