The Collective DCU TVerse -- Lions, Titans, and Supergirls

Bastard of Boston

http://screenrant.com/dc-legends-of-tomorrow-flash-arrow-crossover-time-travel/(contains Arrow 3 Spoilers)

Legends interview with Lotz, not really much to it. Main thing I took away is she hasn't even seen a script yet. Is this normal for TV? It seems a little worrying, given how long they've had to set this all up.

Vixen trailer is out. As has been reported, it's "legit," in that it'll take place in the Flarrow verse. The actors from each show are voicing their respective characters in the cartoon.

Megalyn Echikunwoke will be voicing Vixen and potentially appearing as the live action version, should she show up on the live action shows...which, I'm sure she will.

• 4 weeks later...

Legends of Tomorrow doesn't have a dedicated thread yet right?

Anyway, Savage has been cast: http://screenrant.com/legends-tomorrow-casper-crump-vandal-savage/

and a weird story, Stephen Amell will appear on WWE... http://screenrant.com/arrow-stephen-amell-wwe-raw/I'm not a wrestling guy, but apparently he appeared before?

Easter eggs are the way to go initially. However, should a crossover come to pass, don't waste time with mental gymnastics trying to tie why Arrow had never mentioned Superman, just roll with it.

I'm a comic fan I want continuity god damn it!  :P

I have back-up plans already. Zatanna cast a mindwipe spell on Starling city. That'll do.

Magic suit. I'm not being facetious.

I don't think anyone made a LoT thread yet...since the show won't premiere until the midway point of the Fall season, I guess everyone's waiting for a consistent period of discussion.

I think there was a superwoman a few years ago who had a supersuit?

• 2 weeks later...

Now they're going comedic.

The project evokes NBC’s signature comedy series The Office, but with superheroes. Based on characters from DC Comics, Powerless is a workplace comedy set at one of the worst insurance companies in America — with the twist being that it also takes place in the universe of DC Comics. The show is about the reality of working life for a normal, powerless person in a world of superheroes and villains.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I notice nobody seems to mention any crazy wormhole type shenanigans to get these people in the same room.....also, Tom Felton is joining The Flash and said this in an interview:

Because of this new world where Barry's not familiar with all these relationships due to the change in the timeline, everyone knows me. I'm part of the world, so he's not quite sure why they aren't as friendly as maybe they should be.

Could be that Barry's changes actually stick, and somehow this means that Supergirl is just part of this timeline all along? So are the rest of the gang gonna be all "oh, Superman? Yea, he's always been around". 

Archived