Football: 3542 Pardew Must Go, Bring on Moyes

MercenaryChef

Wow, Pellegrini is bitter.

“Both of Arsenal goals were illegal goals and twice the ball hit the hand of Jack Wilshere in the front of the linesman so I am happy with the point. We played very well and we try to be an offensive team. We had more clear chances to score.

“I don’t talk about individual performances, I talk about the team. I repeat, we were unlucky with the decisions from the referee. The decisive thing were the goals. First was a foul on Aguero and second was a push by Danny Welbeck on Vincent Kompany and finally we had a clear penalty which was not given.”

Re Pellegrini's comments. Every manager makes those sort of comments, they hate to lose. Off the top of my head, you've got Martinez, Wenger, SAF, Moyes.

I don't think we should pay too much attention to them. Also, tuning in to the second half of this game, fairly certain Liverpool will score 5 goals to make me sad.

Well this is a bit concerning. It's not that Villa were better than us for 10 minutes and scored, that happens, it's that we've been all over them for the other 75 and, other than Coutinho hitting the post, we haven't really looked like scoring.

Bad game for Liverpool. But keep in mind that this Villa team has let in one goal this season (what? A team with Philippe Senderos just letting in one goal in four matches? Unreal). Doesn't mean Liverpool shouldn't win at home, but it seems a tough team to score against.

Archived