ASOIAF Elimination Game XXVIII: Murder Most Foul - Final 5

Lord Lyman

Heal Rhaenys - the idea of a little girl crying who knew she was about to die really got to me.

Hurt Donella - I thought finger eating was pretty over the top so it didn't bother me much.

Donella Hornwood 23
Elia Martell and Aegon 25
Jaehaerys Targaryen 19

163 Children 20
Rhaenys Targaryen 25

hurt Rhaenys

heal 163 children because I don't get how killing 163 slave children in one of the most gruesome and torturous ways possible is less foul than killing one child who happens to be a prince(ss)

1. Donella Hornwood 24
2. Elia Martell and Aegon 24
3. Jaehaerys Targaryen 20
4. 163 Children 20 +
5. Rhaenys Targaryen 23 -

hurt Rhaenys

heal 163 children because I don't get how killing 163 slave children in one of the most gruesome and torturous ways possible is less foul than killing one child who happens to be a prince(ss)

I think part of it is being able to put a face (imaginary face, anyway) to the crime. It's hard to imagine 163 random people suffering (not saying it isn't horrible), but the graphic description of Rhaenys, knowing her name, what she looked like, it makes it more personal. It's just like any horrible tragedy in real life. It's awful hearing bad things happen to large groups of people, but it always affects you more being able to put a face to it. Having said that, I'm certainly not voting to hurt the 163 kids.

1. Donella Hornwood 23-

2. Elia Martell and Aegon 24

3. Jaehaerys Targaryen 20

4. 163 Children 20

5. Rhaenys Targaryen 24+

Archived