Has the Fat Man Sung? (Book Spoilers)

Antler's Fury

• 4 weeks later...

What?!? Manderly Cut ?!?Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

That's it, F@$^ this shit. I can't take it anymore. He's the best part of ADWD, what? so we're supposed to get excited about Dany's wedding to Hizdar? We need Stark revenge! Dead Freys! I've just about had it with this show.

What?!? Manderly Cut ?!?Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

That's it, F@$^ this shit. I can't take it anymore. He's the best part of ADWD, what? so we're supposed to get excited about Dany's wedding to Hizdar? We need Stark revenge! Dead Freys! I've just about had it with this show.

no one said he's been cut...

I'm not a book purist by any means and I love and agree with many of the changes that have been made in the adaptation, but for me those lines have to be from Manderly, the whole set up, the unknowns, the fact that you want to really dislike him as a coward and then how he ends up being just awesome work better with an unknown house. Plus, I wanna see White Harbour which is already in show cannon more than once.

Archived