Ranking Kings, Queens, Khals & Usurpers (Poll) **Results on OP**

Bustard

I sense you have reservations about King Euron's glorious marriage to the Mother of Dragons, Patrick...?

LOL definitely. I completely believe it will happen, but I in no way support it.

Euron is the only person on the list who I think has proven himself to be completely irredeemable. At least Joffrey had the excuse of being a child.

1. Mance Rayder

2. Stannis Baratheon

3. Euron Greyjoy

4. Renly Baratheon

5. Robert Baratheon

6. Balon Greyjoy

7. Daenerys Targaryen

8. Robb Stark

9. Tommen Baratheon

10. Khal Drogo

11. Aegon Targaryen

12. Viserys Targaryen

13. Joffrey Baratheon

Bump.

There are certainly some surprises after tallying the first 20 (qualifying) votes, but plenty can change before we hit 100. I thought I'd give some justification for a couple names left off the list:

Aerys: simply because his reign ended before ASOIAF began, and I had to draw the line somewhere

Myrcella: I appreciate Arianne's intentions, but there was never enough support for a legitimate claim

Margaery: close to making the cut, but latching onto power is not the same as wielding it

On the contrary, I included Drogo because he sought to conquer Westeros alongside a massive Khalasar and a Targaryen to garner influence.

The following characters are the ones being considered for this poll:

Robert, Stannis, Renly, Joff, Tommen, Robb, Balon, Euron, Dany, Aegon, Viserys, Drogo, Mance

Archived