Do you think Bran will come face to face with Jaime again.?

WarLord

I don't think they'll ever meet in person again.

I DO think part of Bran's arc is that he is going to have to emotionally deal with what Jaime did to him. His mental blocking of that memory is a HUGE checkov's gun in his storyline. Every time Martin reiterates Bran not remembering getting pushed from the tower, it's just setting up for the inevitable.

I DO think part of Bran's arc is that he is going to have to emotionally deal with what Jaime did to him. His mental blocking of that memory is a HUGE checkov's gun in his storyline. Every time Martin reiterates Bran not remembering getting pushed from the tower, it's just setting up for the inevitable.

agreed

Agreed. I think they won't meet in person, but through raven or tree is another story.

In the show, does Bran remember what Jaime did? Because in his visions, in S4, he saw his fall.

Somehow, Jaime will do something to redeem himself to and for Bran. Bran's powers are growing and for all we know, he may in fact be the most powerful "God" in the history of "Planetos", who knows. Jaime and Bran are linked though that incident and all of the chaos to this point has traveled though that personal intersection of Cersei, Jaime and Bran.

As I remember, Bran did remember that it was Jaime when he heard about that letter from Stannis.

Archived