who DONT you want to be a dragonrider

The Second To Last Dragon

Drogon was described as a small horse. The others since they was locked up are much smaller.

Well he is big enough to land on a 1000 lb horse and break it's back. If he is big enough to carry Dany, then the others probably are as well. The whole 'stunted growth due to caging' thing does not apply to animals that have only been locked up a few months. it takes years for that kind of thing to really affect a caged animal. PLus they were in an enormous cave. IMO if Drogon can carry her, then all 3 are now big enough to ride.

Jon.

For a very simple reason: dragons will be of help, but not a win-all asset. Someone has to lead people in battle. That's more important than dragons, IMO.

I agree but technically Jon could do both. Well I guess he would need to not fly too high or too fast because no one could follow his instructions in that case. Lol !

To answer the question : Tyrion ! Please, it would be so silly !

I do not want any Greyjoys on Dragons. I really don't have a problem with any one of the characters that may have an actual chance. At one of the Comic Cons, Maisie Williams said that if Arya dies she hopes she will be tossed in the air by a dragon, quick fried with dragon fire and eaten by a dragon. I think that would be :cool4: , especially if it happens during a dragon battle where she is riding one of the dragons.

Call me a heretic, but I'd love to see Tyrion on a dragon, and I think he could be quite a formidable battle commander.

Further, I wouldn't be surprised. I think it's possible that one reason we saw Tyrion design a special saddle for Bran is so that we wouldn't call foul later when we see Tyrion design a special saddle for a dwarf to ride a dragon.

Archived