Favourite Dragon of the three?

Howland Reeds Weed Swamp

I like Drogon for being the most outgoing and independent. He serves as a reminder of the powers of destruction that dragons posses.

No, the possible clues point more strongly towards Tyrion given he is always associated with the white dragon in cyvasse. I think Drogon is more likely for Jon, given the black dragon juxtaposed with the white direwolf would fit the ice and fire aspect regarding Jon ( not to mention Jon also being a black dragon by virtue of being a Targaryen in the NW).

:bang: :bang: :bang:

This is a case of wishful thinking. Or should I say seeing what you want to see in the supposed "foreshadowing".

DROGON IS FOR DAENERYS!!!!!!!!!

:bang: :bang: :bang:

This is a case of wishful thinking. Or should I say seeing what you want to see in the supposed "foreshadowing".

DROGON IS FOR DAENERYS!!!!!!!!!

Unless you got a copy of ADoS, I don't know if you can dismiss it entirely. At least accept it in the realm of possibility. Warging could possibly be used to take Drogon from Dany.

Jon is not going to take Drogon from Dany. Not going to happen.

I agree. There are two other perfectly awesome riderless dragons that aren't already taken. If Jon gets a dragon, it will be one of them. I don't see Dany dying in the story.

Jon is not going to take Drogon from Dany. Not going to happen.

I agree. There are two other perfectly awesome riderless dragons that aren't already taken. If Jon gets a dragon, it will be one of them. I don't see Dany dying in the story.

I see plenty of foreshadowing pointing towards Dany dying in the end.

Not gonna happen? No offense, but unless you have a copy of ADoS, I don't think you can say with 100% certainty that Jon isn't going to mount Drogon.

I do love Drogon. I hope it grows as large as Balerion and continues to show Dany its protective side.

Close second is Rhaegal for being named after Rhaegar and being a troublemaker.

I like Viserion the least, but I feel sympathy towards it because I feel if any of them, it will be the one who is captured and/or killed. Poor little thing just wants to be loved!

Unless you got a copy of ADoS, I don't know if you can dismiss it entirely. At least accept it in the realm of possibility. Warging could possibly be used to take Drogon from Dany.

Dany riding Drogon at the climax of the story is the strongest what's-going-to-happen vibe I get from the entire series. I'd lay big money on that one.

Jon might ride Drogon after Dany dies, but I could really only realistically see that happening in a coda.

I'm choosing Viserion based on appearance. I've always had a thing for off-white and cream colors. I think a fully grown Viserion would be beautiful.

Drogon/Rhaegal is bathing me in flames and I have terror in my heart. Viserion is doing the same and I'm thinking, "That's a damn fine looking dragon. Ahh, where is my flesh going?"

Drogon is misunderstood. :leaving: He's my favourite.

That said...I don' think Jon is ever getting Drogon. Foreshadowing or not. That's Dany's dragon. Jon will get the one I believe is being warged by Bloodraven...Viserion I think, the white one? The one that likes pear tress or something. He seems as silent as Ghost and just as white. I'm willing to bet my house that's the dragon Jon may get.

I see plenty of foreshadowing pointing towards Dany dying in the end.

Not gonna happen? No offense, but unless you have a copy of ADoS, I don't think you can say with 100% certainty that Jon isn't going to mount Drogon.

I said "I don't see it happening", not "I know it doesn't happen".

The idea that Jon rides Drogon because he's black is nonsensical to me. Jon's direwolf is white. Jon's surname is "Snow". Jon's father was Rhaegar. The other two dragons would fit Jon better, IMO, than Drogon would.

Also, I haven't really picked up on the "plenty of foreshadowing" that Dany will die, myself. Even if she did, I don't see her dying before Jon mounts a dragon, so he would already be bonded to a dragon and couldn't take on another dragon.

I love Drogon, he's BAMF no.1 and I have to agree with Kyoshi, he's just misunderstood.

My second favorite would have to be Viserion, he the easiest going of the three and he's kind of like the dragon who will always be a hatchling deep down.

Archived