Who would you want to marry from ASOIAF (regardless of gender, sexuality, social rank, age, aso.)?

The Onion Sleight

I guess, I rather mean who would you want to marry if the ASOIAF characters were real than what if you'd live in Westeros/Essos, because I ask, as the title says, regardless of sexuality, gender, age, social rank, aso. So (hypothetical) any character could be homosexual/bi (or hetero for some), or older/younger (or be still alive) or whatever.

And no answers like "I'd fuck character X, because she/he is so hot", I mean really wife/husband (okay, or gf/bf in a committed relationship).

I for one love Asha & Brienne.

If they were real, I think I'd totally have a crush on Asha and dote on her, but I'd also likely be a bit intimidated by her, she would be too hardcore and adventurous and feisty for me, and maybe not the "best type" for a committed relationship.

I'd pick Brienne* (again, any person could be gay or bi in this thread).

A wonderful shy, romantic, but also very strong and brave young woman, loyal and faithful, honest and stubborn, with incredible beautiful eyes - The (most) Westerosi noblemen must be really stupid to not see this.

What about you?

(*Yes, okay, we'd have some problems regarding the Stannis/Renly issue, but hey, no relationship is fully perfect ;) )

ETA: Or I'd want to marry either Alys Karstark or Myranda Royce. Or Wylla Manderly. But probably the most Alys.

Margaery Tyrell.....

Her family is rich and of incluence

she seems too have a very pleseant personality and will boost you up in whatever you set your mind to. And more importantly she looks a lot like Natalie Dormer.

But id have sex with her as soon as possible.... Imminent death is a clear possibility until the bedding

Gendry. 'Nuff said. Strong. Sounds gorgeous from his description and is not too dumb, but not too smart either. Isn't running around whoring and drinking (major plus in Westeros).... Keeps busy and fit. Has a trade. Gets his hands dirty when needed. Sounds like a decent guy who takes care of children. What's not to like?

If that ain't marriage material, I don't know what is....happy to ring his bell anytime. :cool4:

Archived