Times your favorite characters disappointed you.

Crow's eye in the sky

I never understood why he didn't do this, couldn't he just say he lost the fingers in a battle or while sharpening his sword maybe, or he could even report his life threatining disease to a maester, which i know is a wacky idea

It makes me sooooooooooooooooo mad. It might not work but he doesn't even try it. He says he wants to protect Aegon and all that but isn't walking around with greyscale totally dangerous? What happens if he doesn't get Aegon on the throne before the disease spreads? It makes no sense.

well... my fav is Theon so basically all of his chapters in acok went like this :

Theon: i'm going to do the thing

everyone in the book: Theon, don't do the thing

me: sweetie, don't do the thing! nope!

Theon: *does the thing*

me: *facepalms*

then there's Ramsay... and well, he never dissapoints in the sense that I like him for the cruel, horrible, creepy bastard (pun intended because Ramsay would hate it!) that he is.

Davos never dissapoints... the man is perfect!

Jaime; well... pushing bran out the window mostly.

(Maybe rather "actions of my favs I don't like" than disappointing)

Killing two kids for "the corpes of Bran & Rickon"...

... Throwing a kid out of a window...

... Considering to burn a kid...

... and, mhm... maybe not knowing the own youngest kids at home very well, because of choosing constantly the beloved king over the own family.

http://youtu.be/RybNI0KB1bg

Davos that time he... oh wait no he's always amazing

Theon from the moment he reached Pyke until late in ADWD

And when Darkstar said "I am of the night" cos I think that guys pretty cool and he'll do some badass shit in the next books. He gets so much shit for that line which gets taken way out of context. If he'd not said that he could have been loved by more....

The Starks. I like all of theme but:

Ned and Catelyn were idiots with honor.

Robb was an idiot without honor.

Arya is just crazy.

Sansa was just boring.

Idk what is going on with Bran right now.

Rickon seems interesting but is MIA.

But once I can start reading the books and not going off forums and excerpts the hopefully I can appreciate their actions more.

Archived